Skinning Dendza's Frieza

Best answers
I'll be attempting the skin to dendza's great final form frieza model...however a small problem has come up.

Look here, the model I redid the skinmap for (which is later imported for the QC compiling) is on the right of screenshot, and the model viewing after the compiling is on the left...notice the neck.

Its really bothering me...I can't seem to figure out why this keeps occuring...been at it for 45 mins now, searched the web, nothing...so I came here...any advice?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well first....Dor what the hell u r writing?
And second....I realy cant help u...but i got an idea...Just use the same color ask the aborting place and then skin it as u wanted to do...then we wouldnt seee any errors...Thats what i think wha i would do in this situation!

Edit***...If u mean the black thingy there....try to select the face wich is black and push... strg+Shift+F :] that will help! I think

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when exporting to a reference smd milkshape sometimes forgets certain faces, im not sure what trigers it or how to prevent it from happening, but it usually doesnt do it twice in a row, if you still have the ms3d file try reexporting it to ref smd, if you keep recompiling it with the same one the results will never change

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you can skin it to look remotly like THIS, I will love you forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom