Best answers
Ok i'm haveing trouble skinning how do i make my own skins in paint shop pro?!? please tell me! then how do i apply them to my model?!? Also does anyone know were i can learn how to model and skin with MilkShape and paintshop pro? please help

DbZ Piccolo

D
PSP

i wouldnt use psp or photoshop, it doesnt help unless your just editing skins, but if it was to make a new skin all together you have to skin map then make the skin with a template or mouse pen. they arent cheap but if your serious about skining its alot better.

Best answers
Yes i'm seious so how much is the price range for them in american or canadian money?

Vassago

V
www.milkshape3d.com

Milkshape is a fairly decent (and cheap) 3D modeling/animating app that also lets you skin map your files.

If you want to edit skins, you need a paint app like Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop (I use Photoshop 5.02). You also will need Halflife Model Viewer, also available from the milkshape website.

HLMV lets you export,import textures, and save the model.

Best answers
VASSAGO

Vassago, I am friends with joe, so he is gonna help me out a bit. I am editing skins, and making them appear as ssj. When joe replies to me, I'll as him to model SSJ's for me, then I'll skin it and finish it

DbZ Piccolo

D
PcJoe

there isnt one person here that isnt joe's buddy....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Akhkaru you really like the way your friends with Joe but were all friends here it just gets annoy that you mention that PCJoe is your friend in EVERY post!!!:S :S

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom