Best answers
hey guys, im 100% finished with my normal/ssj3 gotenks models, and I NEED A SKINNER! one to do gotenks justice! (in other words a good skinner) metro tek was suppose to but...he never responds...so whoever wants to do it just reply and we'll see :)

Best answers
w00t I can't wait, I wanna skin it, but I'm too new and still learning! I can't wait ... so hurry up!!!

Best answers
u have 3 days left Bryggz...:tired:

Best answers
3 days for what? I want him now! Does he have a sound pack? Does he have SSJ 2 electricity? :rolleyes:
BTW : Es_Trunks2 CLEAN OUT UR PRIVATE MESSAGE BOX!!! O_O

Best answers
I guess I can get a sound pack together? What you think? Should I or am I wasting my time o_o ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bryggs i tried to get ur pmk but my box is full and i dont know how to clear it... e-mail me or contact me on aim

Best answers
in your user cp, go to the private messages tab. then all of your pm's should have a little box on the right of every pm. check the ones you want deleted and near the bottom there should be a button that says delete. click that and all the pm's you checked should be gone.

Best answers
Originally posted by freeportpretz22
3 days for what? I want him now! Does he have a sound pack? Does he have SSJ 2 electricity? :rolleyes:
BTW : Es_Trunks2 CLEAN OUT UR PRIVATE MESSAGE BOX!!! O_O

:D sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom