skinmappng

Best answers
I was wondering if there is a program out there so you can skin map a model.
Not milkshape or a modeling progrma like that i mean a program that just deals with skinmapping. does anyone know of anything?

Best answers
There's generally not point in getting a seperate uvmapping program. It's probably better than Milkshape's unwrapping tools, but if you use Max then you have really powerful unwrapping tools which are far better than LithUnwrap.

Best answers
How do you come to think he has MAX? He didn't say he had it. And if he hasn't it is probably to expensive... LithUnwrap is FREE!

Best answers
yea i dont have anything like that. i use to have milkshape but i registered it to late and know it wont let ne register for it so ooowell witht that. ill give it try.

G
ummm.... that site dosent seem 2 have the code u were talking bout, its all bout music and stuff

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a101 how do you skinmap in max i have number 6 fully ( no demo ) how do i do it you have a tut for it ?

Best answers
I never said he did have 3DSMax, I said "If you use Max". I was just making it clear that there aren't many advantages using a seperate program for Skinmapping.

Zeldalink: I don't have a tutorial, though I can explain how I skinmap in Max. To start off with I detatch each section of the model (head, arms, legs, hands, etc.) then map each section using the most relevent gizmo in the UVWMap modifier. If then use the Unwrap UVWs modfiier to rearrange the UVs to make them fit better. I finally weld everything back together and I have a full mapped model. Certain things like hands and heads take extra effort, but it's easy enough to work it out yourself after you've got the hang of the basics.

Best answers
i finally got milkshape going and im learning the basics of skinning right know so hopefully in the future you guys might start seeing some things from me. you never.

ooo and i did have max but im not sure if i have it anymore but im sure its not on my pc any more either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom