Best answers
i am starting to make skins and i have been pondering over wut skin to make, i mean all of the ones people want have been creted. should i do like a tien or yamcha?

Best answers
maybe

frieza final form...kid buu......ussj trunks.....ssj4gogeta.....gohan ssj2.....nappa...brolli ussj.....super android 17......janemba...pikkon....the ginyu force....king cold...cooler..zarbon....master roshi.....dabura...garlic junior...mr.satan/hercule.....radditz...tien...tapion....uub....yamcha...and maybe videl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Re: maybe

Originally posted by Kid BUU
frieza final form...kid buu......ussj trunks.....ssj4gogeta.....gohan ssj2.....nappa...brolli ussj.....super android 17......janemba...pikkon....the ginyu force....king cold...cooler..zarbon....master roshi.....dabura...garlic junior...mr.satan/hercule.....radditz...tien...tapion....uub....yamcha...and maybe videl
Is that an order? You demand too much :p dont rely on everyone
to fulfill your needs :p

Best answers
im not demanding ne thing

its just sum suggestions in case the mod's need sum characters to skin .im not forcing him to make all of them im just suggesting sum cool model ideas.......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Re: im not demanding ne thing

Originally posted by Kid BUU
its just sum suggestions in case the mod's need sum characters to skin .im not forcing him to make all of them im just suggesting sum cool model ideas.......
lol. I was just kiddin' calm down Majin Buu :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom