Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Hi all,
I edited the Vegetto model from: Metro, Tek & Ned
This is my first edit:

*** pics removed by S-Bolt-- ***

I'm waiting for the: Metro, Tek & Ned autorisation to publish it, if they refuse i will remove this...

I'm just waiting your opinions...

* edited by S-Bolt-- for obvious reasons ***

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wait a sec didn´t ned wanted that anybody edits his vegetto (sorry if i´m wrong)

Best answers
my opinion on it, is that it would look alot better if you left the original colors on it, and if you got permission before editing it. Oh yea, and don't double post.

Best answers
GOD...Looks creepy. So much blood.

eh..i guess its ok.
Not much a fan of the *blood* covered models:p

Great job anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually that is just HUE/SATURATION....No big deal also that doesn't look too much like blood...Just red dark lines...Also why purple hair? Honestly you wanna know my opinion that thing is crap....At least make model edit like rips on the clothes not just some recolor and some add ons.

Best answers
Well its good for your first try,but that face is really creepy looking,iam going to have nightmares bout that one.

Best answers
I love the face, looks so evil and war-torn, besides that, the costume is a bit bland so you might want to make something more vibrant and creative, the arms could use a bit more detail blood-wise, streaks don't do it for me there

NeD

Best answers
Actually i said no hosting, editing, or releasing of the model in any way. So that means no playing with the model or altering the original skins.

Sorry

Best answers
Woo NeD I love your models! *flashes*
Anyway back ontopic. Its a nice skin edit, but the blood kinda creeps me out a little. But it DID give me a new idea for a skin edit, which i'll probably fail miserably at because it requires effort(modeling)

Bolteh2

B
closed and pics removed for obvious reasons

neds vegetto was an sdk, meaning that you can learn skinning on it (aka your OWN skins) so no edits from other skins or what so ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom