skin & animating help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i need an animator and an skinner for my model.
if you want to help, email me and i sent an picture of the model and if agree,
i wil send you the model.
do not try to steel my model, i know what to do withe theefs :fight: .
o, and if somebody of the esforces creu just play bid for power onese wihte majin vegeta, you wil know what i mean of putting self distruct in esf.

tjauw

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
huh? om no pic no thread guy. and you wont get much help if you don't show the pic since you only have 1 post.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey iceman, don't f** withe me.
if you read my node, you wood known i mail the picture as soon someone want to help me.
and worker.
if you are realy good, email me at [email protected]
ps. its an kirby model so the bones must al made diferend

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
regardless, if your going to email the picture to anyone, the rules of this section at least are to have a picture of the model in question or the thread gets closed, dubbed "no pic=no thread",

you didnt have to be a **** to iceman, all he did was tell you what your probabaly gonna hear pretty soon anyways, from someone who can do something about it,

if your having trouble with a kirby, (essentially a sphere with a few additions), you couldve learned how to do it yourself in the amount of time it took you to post this,

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pasa pasa! Just been looking for an excuse to use that phrase. And no it's not spanish. Anyhow, no pic, no thread, long standing rule. But Iceman's not a mod so he's gonna pick up a warning for acting like one. And because you're new chun-lu, I'll let you off easy, but our swear filter does its thing on its own.

*Closed*

-Karrde-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom