Skill or Glitch?

Best answers
Okay, here's the deal, I'm vs'n 2 bots by myself at their "BEST". Usually, bots team together and do everything at the exact same time. In this case, they both swooped at me at the EXACT SAME TIME. Both coming towards me, perfectly viewable, from a long distance. Now, there's a gap between both of them, as if they both were separtated just a tad. So I teleported right through them (don't ask how, but this isn't the point...yet.), and as I looked back they approached me once more...and then, I swooped towards them, as all 3 of us approached eachother. Now, I went in for the hit or kill, and aim'd dead in the middle, in that "gap" between them and ended up hitting them BOTH in 2 different directions...someone please tell me, was that just a glitch in the game or did I actually discover something here? lol, thanks.
-legend

Best answers
Well, I suppose this would be possible if you got just enough of each hit box on the bots to connect the hits. whats even more of a question is if in fact they both arrive at the exact same time and you swoop directly between the two, and they hit you instead... would they both hit you and cause double the damage of a single hit :confused:

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, its possible because you have an arc of attack and the hitboxes are large in esf. As for if the bots can both hit him and do double damage (if thats what your wondering) the answer is yes. Its a lot of fun to hit someone into someone else and bounce them back and forth. Doesn't happen on purpose because no one i know of works together in this game. I had to get a friend to do it with me.

Best answers
Ok, so what's the answer exactly? Did I just happen to have two people in the same box and hit them at the same time or did I just get lucky?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You got lucky and had 2 people in your hit box.

Best answers
Okay, so I got lucky but what if any 2 people came at me the same time (rarely) and they both were within the same box, because they were that close to eachother, would there be any chance of me repeating the same action?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should be able to do the same thing yes. But they would have to be exactly next to each other both traveling the same speed. Its a once in a patch kind of thing. Also now after seeing goku that many times in a row I'm going to make a damned avatar...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom