Sketchbook dump

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, ive been doing a lot in my sketchbook lately, especially at school, and ive selected a few pages to show people for now, they're messy, and not great scans, but they are just sketches so im not too bothered:

this is a concept for a guy for Desert sun, the comic is still in damn concept stages, as im bogged down in school work and projects :]

well, another pic for desert sun, just working out some of the moves :p

erm, click this one, i forgot to resize it when i scanned :S : http://www.angelfire.com/punk4/davidski/sketchbook_3.jpg

Its just naruto, i was bored in Psychology, and i wanted to practice sumthin

these are sketches of hands, just for practice, some are poses copied from the Naruto manga, i say with my copies of shonen jump and copied the ones i liked :p

These are just poses copied from the manga, i was studying the way naruto characters move, i didnt spend long on any of them, 2 mins max on each one

Nother character design for desert sun, he's a cyborg so dw if he looks too machanical, this isnt the finished product either (i hope)

Police concept for desert sun, and an anarchist who's stolen sum police armour :], tell me, does the police guy look too.... halo-ish?

I dont draw many vehicles so dont expect much, it looked much better on paper, but it was drawn with a 9H pencil, so when i scanned it it looked like ****. anyway, i gotta practice vehicles and machanics more so dont be too harsh on these ;)

Hope you like, i think i may update this thread regulary :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t o_O

looks awesome man, i like the one that smashes his hand in the ground, and punches that guy looks SWEET the only crit i have, is about the 5th one, the young guy with the hairline going back the hair looks a lil strange, but its still nice, gj man , give us some updates! :p

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty sweet sketches Dave, and these are just doodles when you're not even tryin? Thats impressive.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks, damn, angelfire doesnt like me, i gotta sort this out....

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks, i'll post an update tomorrow probably, i got psychology first thing.....

what is this? i spend an 1hr 30 mins setting up a new host for pic, and angelfire decides to work? dumb angelfire....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice job, except some of your bodies look a little flat.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice sketches, the second one (the guy punching through the floor) is amazing. I can't wait for the first issue of Desert Sun.

overall, 8/10

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks, im trying my best to work on Desert sun, but there is a lot of work, so bear with me and i'll try my best to get the first one done ASAP ::)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:eek: Those look great, you're a genuine series artists. :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm, ok i'll change the design a bit ;)

well, my wacom broke again :(, damn stupid thing! but i did this just before it did, its inspired by work ive seen on www.conceptart.org, but they are my designs they are only thumbnails and not really detailed, and i havent spent long on them, but here you go:

still no replies :( oh well, here's sum thumbs for a naruto map, any1 is welcome to use em, just let me know if you do:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woah , looks cool, i like the vehicles! my wacom brakes all the time to , but its fixed mostle after a reboot.
Gj
i like the style you do your landscapes in , its verry nice.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
about the map, i would make it if it didnt have so much trees, see, halflife ****ing hates trees or anything that takes alot of polygons...

i would love to make some of ur stuff in 3dsm, but its kinda screwed up atm so ill have to reinstall it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom