skating vs soccer

Best answers
hy guys i want you're opinion, witch sport is better skating or soccer? and give me reasons pls :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are both heavily physically demanding sports that require many many years of practice to be good at. They are both excellent sports to play and watch.

Though this topic is a pretty bad idea as alot of people get very heated over sports.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Being as soccer (football, for those of you who dont live around the US) is actually a sport, whereas ice skating, roller skating, and skateboarding are not actual sports but rather modes of transportation, I would be forced to say that soccer is the better sport.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you mean Skateboarding then i'd go with Skateboarding...I find it more fun since you have to go out in town or down town to look for spots and it's just so fun. \m/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd say soccer because all the little 'skater' ***s around my town are just idiots. and they suck too :O big surprise in :Otown

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Galst Vic said:
If you mean Skateboarding then i'd go with Skateboarding...I find it more fun since you have to go out in town or down town to look for spots and it's just so fun. \m/
Then the polieve get all anal over it and tell you to skate on out of there. Thats what they do in Tampa. =/ Even with blades.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
basicly...wave surfing owns them both...
but.. ill have to go with skatin, only if it's skateboarding.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, if your after fitness, then ill quote Loki (dogma), "Massed genocide is one of the most daunting, and physically exhausting activities that a being can engage in.... that and soccer"

:yes:

in all seriousness though, go and do both and find out which you prefer o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i prefer Soccer, i generally like physically demanding sports, even a fat person can skate reasonably well, skating is more fear based, soccer more stamina based, and you need more control for soccer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
saying you need more control for soccer is a very stupid statement. some of the things you do while skating need just as much, if not more control than any soccer skill >_>

Best answers
i love skateboarding but soccer every persone ho playis this sport (in my town) they are all idiots (some of them)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

a picture says a thousand words

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
saying you need more control for soccer is a very stupid statement. some of the things you do while skating need just as much, if not more control than any soccer skill >_>
Aparently you have never seen Shaolin Soccer.

You mean it wasnt real! *sob*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually i have seen shao-lin soccer, and tis a very amusing film. but you obviously didnt notice the special effects used in just about every frame if you think that film was serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom