skate?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who here skates, i havent been to often coz of school.
But yeah who skates what do you prefer in terms of vert,street and what have you, and whats you best trick?

I've been skating for about a year or 2 i prefer vert and my trick atm is blunt rock-roll (not rock-fakie), I also like my 180 to feeble stall/grind, in all its like a 270 spin (all in vert), thats about it, im not that good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
used to, before i got bored of being hit by cars all the time ¬_¬

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does playing Tony Hawk Pro Skater count? :\

Best answers
i skated allot, not so much anymore...since i'm a student and hang more out with my new girlfriend, next to that i work in the army often...so its hard to skate while all these things..
but i was a street skater, on the street..and you know..just in the city...not really a pipe person

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do. I've been skating pretty much all my life because my dad used to be a pro-skater back in the old school. So yah....my best/favorite trick is prob a double kickflip and a 360 flip. I also like benihana's, those are fun.

Best answers
I consider it an accomplishment that I used to be able to do a 12 foot half pipe \o/. But later I quit and what really made me mad is that after I stopped they made a skatepark right next to my (old) middle school, back then had it been made when I skated I could have walked to it after school...damn.

Best answers
I used to skate alot, but then I got my car and that was the end of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom