sjj4

Best answers
I have heard of servers that if u type +ssj4 in consol u transform into ssj4 does anyone no of this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure someone just APRIL FOOL'd you :p

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well.. there is a mod of evm coming out that lets you transform into a ssj4.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i doubt evm will be popular when 1.3 is out , evm's teleport system in a crap shack , so is everything else , i guess you could say they created the true meaning of "transkill" , with people just coming up infront of u , u fire a beam and then they start transforming

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its NOT EVM it a new Addon for ESF
YOu get other Transes ,like SSJ4 and such stuff.
Its completly new

Best answers
Sorry if im bringing up and old topic but I found it on search so Im not sure how old it is. Anyway there are a few of our servers up and the one you were in was mine because I'm the onlyone who had +ssj4 and +ssj4. Now it's ascendX and descendX though. If you wish to connect to a server then just download the unoffical client pack. Look for any server with [SSJ4] in the name or you can find mine easily because the game name is
SSJ4 | TeamPlay.

Best answers
EVM is way better than efs if 1.3 only have ss3 and ginyo and 18 then they have no match when the final version to ssj addon come out i tryed the beta its a lil glivthie but way cool

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
you have obviously no clue what you're talking about and your post is totally wrong.
ever heared the term game balancing? i doubt it.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dakilla said:
EVM is way better than efs if 1.3 only have ss3 and ginyo and 18 then they have no match when the final version to ssj addon come out i tryed the beta its a lil glivthie but way cool
That can't be more wrong. ESF is better then all these add ons in every way possible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJGoku83 said:
Its NOT EVM it a new Addon for ESF
YOu get other Transes ,like SSJ4 and such stuff.
Its completly new
Thats right! You're wrong! :yes:

dakilla said:
You couldn't be MORE ignorant...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You couldn't be MORE ignorant...
Dont encourage them. Why people join the forum and suddenly feel they know all of what there is to know about ESF is beyond me. Ignorance must be bliss because it is flourishing like a weed.

Best answers
One EVM + SSJ4 = Uber Non Balanced once hit 5000000PL you nuke the map so i agree with Dj Ready

Off topic
frsrblch's Avatar = Trailer Park Boys
I = Love you
AND MEGADETH Rocks

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is this addon for ESF that let's you transform, however I heard it's completely inbalanced and/or still in very early development.

If I were you I would play ESF and wait for 1.3 to come out. Believe me, awesome things are about to happen.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh about that SSj4 Addon i know. Its still early developement, But new Versions get balanced and stuff, ATM its just Testing things out. ve heard that o_o . It also has surprises ^-^

:p ESF 1.3 is still soo looong away. And i belive you that awesome things gonna happen :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How would you know, that 1.3 is long away, you're not in the dev team you know =/

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
How would you know, that 1.3 is long away, you're not in the dev team you know =/
But... that means, its CLOSE!!! :eek:

Soon!! we will have esf 1.3!! I hope. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom