size of our world.

Best answers
Small place where we are living at. Even though im gone this all through in school already.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's true we all learn that the Earth is just a microscopic piece of dust in the universe, but this helps put it in a clearer perspective.

That's what we call a mind ****.

Best answers
That dark grey background, however, is my T-Shirt. I am just that big a part of the universe.

Best answers
Scruff said:
That dark grey background, however, is my T-Shirt. I am just that big a part of the universe.
Lol, damn you are fat! What size is the t shirt?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How did they get the planets all lined up like that? :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're called models, and photoshop dude. Welcome to the 21st century, with the "talkies". lol, just messin'.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't even think Antares is even the biggest star, so realize that we're probably miscroscopic organisms at some point.

Entire solar sysems might be a spec in our universe, to us as well.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
VV Cephei is the largest known star and about 3.7 times the size of Antares (Cephei is 1900 times the size of our Sun).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah you guys didnt think earth was a small place when in elementry school you read that jupiters like 400 times as big as earth?

we know nothing... there could be a planet 4,000,000 times as big as antarez out there with living things on it! and we wouldnt have a clue!

though that would have some insane gravity i'm sure..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos said:
HEY! Feel Miniscule yet?
That's what she said :p
I think it was really cool, I didn't even know those stars existed.. Well, I thought Earth was special :(... As a matter of fact... It isn't!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That just proves there are much bigger balls out there.

But seriously...we are soooo puny...it's scary...
Mommy...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats why you just shouldn't care. None of that will ever matter within our collective lifetimes. We need to focus on the here. The now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you made me feel bad >_<
but owell i gues thats just my eyes, i dont think we should get so owned by other planets, lets go an own them! yoazor 0/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't bother me that the universe is so large when I know i'm the greatest thing in it.

If you know what that's a reference to, you win a cookie =O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The point is don't feel unimportant at all.

The Vast enormity of our universe means nothing. Nothing more than the fact that we should stop worrying about "Out there" and worry about our own little spec in the universe. because it's OUR little spec in the universe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:O, when I was small I was always scared about what was beyond our universe, the thing thast scared me is when people said that the universe goes on FOREVER, it doesn't stop anywhere, that is a bit freaky though ^^, lol, when I was like 9 or so I even cried about it, I felt useless...

But sheesh, I don't know where all the space comes from to fit in those big stars:pBut you know what I think? I think that we're all part of some HUGE kid's own universe, we're like his science project, so we're all just made to give him some marks, not that we are seeable to him, so one atom of his kind is as big as that huge star like thing, lol.

Just kidding, my imagine is very weird indeed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom