size of our world.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
:O, when I was small I was always scared about what was beyond our universe, the thing thast scared me is when people said that the universe goes on FOREVER, it doesn't stop anywhere, that is a bit freaky though ^^, lol, when I was like 9 or so I even cried about it, I felt useless...

But sheesh, I don't know where all the space comes from to fit in those big stars:pBut you know what I think? I think that we're all part of some HUGE kid's own universe, we're like his science project, so we're all just made to give him some marks, not that we are seeable to him, so one atom of his kind is as big as that huge star like thing, lol.

Just kidding, my imagine is very weird indeed...
It actually does stop *somewhere* or else it would be impossible for the universe to still expand as we...write. It's just that nobody knows how far *somewhere* is. But as far as we could ever comprihense, yeah you could say the universe is infinite in size.

And we are not part of some ordinary kid's science project...we are in the Matrix, you should know by now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, that's true, but IF the universe stops somewhere, what's after that? Just blackness or what, that's always bothered me, well not now anymore, when I was small I mean, though I'm still interested.

It would also be nice to fins some aliens from other planets, but we should remember to pwn them with our uber skills as soon as they arrive, if they come in peace or not, we should show them how corrupted our world is, even against allies do we fight.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well space itself is also actually nothing...wel that depends. Some say that "space" is actually dark matter, a substance that people cannot see. They say this dark matter must exist, because the gravity all the suns etc. create would be insufficient to hold together the universe.

Best answers
mf29 said:
Link doesn't work.
Works for me. Well like Arthos said we shouldn't really worry about how huge everything is just worry about here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
works with me too, it's just some cool pics that show how big our suun and the earth and stuff is comparing to the other ones in the universe. Oh and yeah, Arthos is absolutely right, we are all made for a reason, no matter how big or small we are, everybody has a purpose, even if you feel unimportant, we'll all soon figure out the purpose of each and every one of our lives, some time or another.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark matter is what is said to make up most matter in the Universe. Space is a vacuum, a lack of anything in it. It truly is the definition of empty space. Personally, I don't think the Universe has an "edge". We're at a point like people were before Columbus sought out America. They thought the world had an edge, a sudden drop off.

We're more logical now, but we think that the Universe has an "edge". Ironic don't you think? Likely, the Universe somehow connects to itself and is essentially "round". Meaning, if you keep going along the axis of the Universe, eventually, you will find yourself back in our solar system.

I'm sure its more complex and mind bending than that, but I think that's the general idea where I'm standing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft "Uranus" is bigger then "Pluto"...:p
I always wanted to say an "uranus" joke...but i failed...Or ???

Damn Earth is really tiny.Just think about it if we would live on that HUGE Arantos Star or what he called again. Just like we live now. except that we have Millions of miles more space.

Best answers
SSJGoku83 said:
Damn Earth is really tiny.Just think about it if we would live on that HUGE Arantos Star or what he called again. Just like we live now. except that we have Millions of miles more space.
If earth was that big, it would be chaos. Just think about if u live on so big planet how can you find anything. Geography lessons would be pain in the butt. And if some terrorist decides to blow up a nuclear bomb, it could be compared to blowing up a firecracker on earth. Not to mention gravity would be at least bajillion times stronger than on here earth... So im kind of glad we live in a small planet...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I'd pity the man who tried to live on a giant star. And even if you meant planet, the gravity would crush a human being. You'd have to be a creature based off of a metallic element, and you'd have to move REALLY slowly, so a lot of space isn't doing you all that much good. Well, it'd be a great training ground for Goku :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh it would be irritating...
BUT i meant with normal stuff aka Gravity like on earth just the size would be different.

but the thing with the nuclear bomb... >_>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
J-Dude said:
We're more logical now, but we think that the Universe has an "edge". Ironic don't you think? Likely, the Universe somehow connects to itself and is essentially "round". Meaning, if you keep going along the axis of the Universe, eventually, you will find yourself back in our solar system.
So basicly like a planet is round. And where you go on a planet, if you keep traveling in the same direction, you end up where you began. But...We can shoot people of the planet with the help of rockets, ending up in space. Where would we end up if we would shoot ourself from the "universe planet" (so to speak)? I mean, imagine the universe is a planet, and the earth is just one of its many city's. Just like we can get off earth with the use of a space shuttle, what if we would do the same in the universe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom