Six Monitors, One Video Card

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Triple 6 you say? I'll do you one better: MEET QUADRUPLE 6.

No seriously - that's real. Four videocard eyefinity - 6x4 = 24 monitors running some retarded number of pixels. Eyefinity is moving towards a spherical wall of monitors that engulfs your reality and opens a portal directly to the throne of Satan's ballsack.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There would still be kids with very rich parents that would buy them. Think about the people that buy a, let's say, 5469$ PC + what ever cooling they choose. It would be like buying 2 computers. And since they can afford 1 they can probably afford the screen too.
82" 4096×2160 TV screen costs around $40k

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've had so much trouble with projectors that I wouldn't trust one to perform to any kind of expectation...

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've had so much trouble with projectors that I wouldn't trust one to perform to any kind of expectation...
Actually a projector is the best solution for these kind of things. I've tested some myself and had no issues with them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually a projector is the best solution for these kind of things. I've tested some myself and had no issues with them.
The only bad issue is that you would need 2-3 more projectors to get close to the same brightness and contrast that a TV/monitor would give and aligning them would be a betch too.

Unless you like desaturated colors...

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only bad issue is that you would need 2-3 more projectors to get close to the same brightness and contrast that a TV/monitor would give and aligning them would be a betch too.

Unless you like desaturated colors...
Or get a good projector, and not a crappy one. Then you only need 1.

Eyefinity 6 is definitely useless. Don't even think about playing games on that. Esp fps since your crosshair disappears.

Basically read This

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really see the point of this. Samsung is working on UHD screens, making one big screen instead of six smaller ones with gaps between them. Gaming on this resolution is seriously pointless, not to mention, it's hard to watch at such a 'big' screen and still notice all the details the massive resolution brings. And even for designers, this resolution is absurd.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I don't really see the point of this. Samsung is working on UHD screens, making one big screen instead of six smaller ones with gaps between them. Gaming on this resolution is seriously pointless, not to mention, it's hard to watch at such a 'big' screen and still notice all the details the massive resolution brings. And even for designers, this resolution is absurd.
It's easy to see the details. If the screen is bigger, put it a bit further from you. But I still think 2560x1600 is big enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom