Sith Katarn (beat up)

Best answers
hi all heres my sith katarn beat up i hope you like it :D
Credits thank you for makeing my model i mean skin poible raven soft :) modeler:raven soft
skinner:raven soft

Best answers
thats from jka. The skin is just a recolor on the face, the "beat up" part looks like you just threw some red on there. hmmm i didnt know the Clothes bleeded.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks like you desaturated the skin a bit and added some red streaks....not very impressed :S could have at least put holes in the shirt where he got cut...and i never knew anyone to get cut the same direction every time...

oh and you didnt give credits to the origional ravensoft staffmember who made him.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like how you conveniently left out where you got the model,

add credits soon, or ima hafta close and warn

Best answers
yea it is'nt my best one but its good enough right? or is it bad the worst or is it ok? yea i'll put the credits in i just gotta find out who made it and its JK2 JO not JKA

Best answers
The model is from either "Jedi Outcast" or "Jedi Academy". You can buy those games for like 30$ in store, so he didnt rip them because many people do reskins on these models over at the Massassi Temple.

Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
looks like you desaturated the skin a bit and added some red streaks....not very impressed :S could have at least put holes in the shirt where he got cut...and i never knew anyone to get cut the same direction every time...

oh and you didnt give credits to the origional ravensoft staffmember who made him.
not even red streaks looks like you just used a special brush to make those and just stamped the blood at random places

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the nicest possible way :D

look man, dont take it like that...but look at it yourself, ask yourself, does it look like hes really been cut? or has someone run up to him with a carved potato with some paint on the end and repeatedly hit him with it?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's more like he painted his room with his good clodes on.
not realy beaten up

Best answers
And what exactly did you do? Photoshop some red brushes in his clothing? o_O wtf dude..

Tip

Best answers
You used a photoshop brush and just randomly put it.. Sorry, but its bad.. You didnt really do anything.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmm, next time experiment in photoshop, and make radical changes to the skin instead of splodging red here and there and changing the colour of the flesh.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He looks like people thought he's an envelope. Stamps all over :p

Anyway, do you think you would look that way, if you got beat up? No, blood stains don't look like stamps, at all. Try to look at photo's with bloodstained people on it, wich i do not recommend, and learn from it.

Best answers
well i lerned alot from you guys thanks so i'll try and make a better skin then this :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All I see is a red streak brush, and some recoloring..... not very impressive. Maybe try to add some clothing rips and more realistic blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom