Sirken's Past of Uubu

Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please, just stop, and that is not the picture you posted or planned to for one obvious reason,

youve posted 3 images in this thread, all of them use the same image host, yet the one that you claim is yours was stored on another site,

majin_buu32, trust me, we caught you last time, proof was posted and you denied it, and the only thing different this time is your name,

in this case undeniable proof was posted, many modellers here who have seen the bfp uub have called you on it, being at this forum in particular as long as some of us have you learn to spot all type of rips cuz this place has seen them all,

Best answers
U WISH i hosted that 1 on ultrahost.com or somthing like that it's my model thats y u can't find the model in ANYbfp or EBFP game HAHAH lets see the model! and y do u keep callin me majin_buu or what ever is was all u proffed is that u found my pic of my model on a host i used so i could get it on EBFP to post! and i just found that new host because ultrahost.com closed my accont i have to many pics

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i keep calling you that cuz thats the name you did use, before you were caught ripping last time, (your name changes but your ip address does not)

and none of those picturs were hosted on ultra host, your 3 were hosted on image shack and the one cj posted was not, as many mistakes as you are making justifyng your model its almost as if you are joking, its that funny,

crackerjack posted proof that its not yours, and im hoping by the time a mod finds this thread it gets closed on account of you ripping, and not cuz of the spam that rip threads usually result in,

Best answers
i wanna talk to him i wanna see him post a model of it he don't have it! there is no ubuu on bfp PERIOD here is my proof

AHH! i found it http://www.hostultra.com thats what it was thats my site i was making somthing for EBFP my own Gallarie and EBFPWorld is mine i still know that pass and everything!!!!

(1. 1st Vest
(2. my 1st head skin
(3.and my 1st head when i 1st for it together and when i diddn't add the extra hair there is no rule aginst ripping ur own model! i wanna see him post a pic i have not, like 1 in the behind view when it's still in the modleing program!

Best answers
" #1 01-14-2004, 09:23 PM
DaGoku
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2003

I can't Belive its Uub

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need some 1 to make this a model It is ultra cool

or go to the website cuz some times it wont show up http://www.hostultra.com/~ebfpworld/Uub_Full2.jpg"

NOW LOOK thats my ubuu he found it and posted it!!!!

Best answers
yea EBFP World of the updates we were gona make on the Final version and they shut my account down because i exided the limit :p + if it was on the bfp some 1 would have it but DaGoku asked some 1 to make it they might have redone it better but thats my model 100%down to the corney boots lol
there is no bfp with my ubuu in it i'm positive...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm, no model like that in bfp, well i downloaded the bfp uub and heres the head skin,

now in this case its your own words attacking you, like i said just stop now,

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sirken Himuria said:
(2. my 1st head skin

really now. you did already say it was your skin, now even if thats not the one being used there goes your crdibility, it even has the same filename as the one that came with the uub i downloaded,

Best answers
this is ur skin on my model! That skin doesn't even fit it and u say u got if off of the uub!

Best answers
well, I see Sirken Himuria, Sirken Himuria, there's no more running, it's not that shameful if you admit it. There's enough evidence,

#1) your so called model that you claim is not for bfp is
#2) the skin of the head has the same name as the image you've posted( trust me, any more you say now to defend yourself from this statement is only gonna make you seem stupid)

I don't really need to go on. Do you need to lie that bad?
Why don't you just post a wireframe pic of that model or a flatshaded pic.

lol, and that's your statement to back you up? Any person could've just renamed it.

Best answers
here ya go,rename nuthing this is mine and no 1 eles has it they have to prove they have made a diff. version for me to accept ANYTHING!and i am not a ripper
and plz explane how i got it if no 1 eles has the same thing? just look how old it is in hostultra.com thats my site!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, I'm closing this up. The forum staff'll be investigating the possible rip and the possible dual accounts. From my untrained eyes, it seems damn close so I'll see if I can get a more professional opinion.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Deman said:
Okay, I'm closing this up. The forum staff'll be investigating the possible rip and the possible dual accounts. From my untrained eyes, it seems damn close so I'll see if I can get a more professional opinion.
Lol, you forgot to close it man :]

Best answers
wth!!! The hair is freaken polywasted. Like you tried to mesh smooth the hair, anyways, I have the model, and I'll be doing some experiments to get your result.

anyways, what's the point of posting your old model for? You want it critz for something thats been released like along time ago? Why don't you post some new stuff.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ4Vegetto said:
Lol, you forgot to close it man :]
**Deman staggers into the thread and pushes the big CLOSE button, then staggers out**

oops :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom