Sirken's Past of Uubu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Welcome to the Uubu Past here si the 3rd model i ever made (back when i was still learning...) C&C plz i know it sux anyway lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please dont lie, I hate lieing ripping noobs, if you just say you ripped you might just go off with a warning.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, you definitly didnt make that. Youve got to be really slick to get away with calling something yours that isnt.
And if i were you, I would listen to Crackerjack. Just, dont argue the fact that its yours, youll only make things worse for yourself.

Best answers
DUDE i really made it there is no way this is theres i wanna see a pic i will never beavie thats bfp's i am 100% not lieing I made it..this is MY skin too i amde it after i made my uubU no uub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah its not bfp's... bfp's was better than that. His hair was actually attached to the head, the shirt was waay better, and the legs was better as well. Plus the bfp model was smoother than this.

I still have my doubts though.. maybe it is.. maybe it isnt o_O. Or maybe it is just a cheap remake of it

-==Edit==-
I take that back, it is bfp's model *slaps himself on forehead*

U've just sunk yourself in a deeper whole once you shown that skin. man o' man....

Best answers
i promise i made it none of it is connected tho i didn't knwo how t connect them when i made it IT'S NOT UUB!!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just judging from the pose i would say its bfps, ive had the bfp mdoel before and all of thier models are posed like that, (your also not the first person to try and say its yours, same model as well)

but since i dont have the model handy right now to say for sure if its a rip or not, (im 100% sure it is), but obviously proof is required for rip accustaions to be accepted by the moderators here, so we just gonna hafta sit back and wait til somebody finds a picture of the bfp uub,

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Post a picture of the model in its idle stande, the position that you modeled it in. Because I know you didnt model in that stance.

Best answers
not uub! look he has a vest it's UBUU and what about my skin lok at it it sucks look at the belt i got it off a ubuu pic lol and the shoes + i wanna see a pic of the bfp "uub" only reason it's posted in that stance is because the owner of EBFP did the arms to match the other models and there not even connected nuthing is...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shure Shure.. and me gurlfwand becky is emaginative... just cuz i cant see her.. doesnt meen she aint real! *looks at becky*

No one puts 3000 folds on pants anymore o_O and the pant skin matches those of bfp models.

XXX

Best answers
I've had this model :shocked:

And this is just a crappy looking edit of it >_<

You have not originally created this model and we all know it :S If you want a picture of BFP's uub\Ubuu just open "your" model in milkshape or what ever you use and make a screen shot, its the same model anyway. :rolleyes:

Best answers
just wondering when did you make that uub, because the same exact uub was posted in the final request forum (first page) back in january

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ouch, the fat lady is singin now, but lets just see what his response is this time, (maybe he'll just change his name again)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahahaha PWNED man.....

Dude why did you argue about it? why not just admit it?

Best answers
hell now that is mine! lol thats the pic i posted! ahaha u thot that was ur proof thats my post u can ask manuel! he was the 1st 1 to see it!!!! that will not count that is my pic that i posted! i even have the original skin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom