Single Player

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love the idea of a multiplayer DBZ game... but what about a really good single player rpg/tps type mode? No multiplayer game can capture the true nature of DBZ like a single player game could.. there are always those internet Jackasses that screw everything up. Has anyone heard anything about a single player dbz game/mod? Budokai does not count, it's way to childish and sucks.

Best answers
Some other mods that aren't done yet are planning a single player mode, but ESF is never gonna have one

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read el stickoes around the forums. There will never be a single player mode in ESF because it's way too much work. They're focusing their time and effort and advancing the multiplayer, not including a single player. Try www.thesosgame.com .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i didn't mean ESF.. i meant has anyone heard of any single player DBZ mod at all. i know that ESF isn't going to have onve (it's a shame, they could do great work with it). But has anyone heard of one?

Best answers
Nope there are none. You want singer player DBZ play Budokai on PS2. Besides, multiplayer games are infinitely more fun than single player games, with exception to RPG's like Final Fantasy and Chrono Cross.

Best answers
there is one single player game in the making called saviour of strength, and it started out as a quake 3 mod but wil soon be stand-alone. Go to this website: http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~sos

ESF is good as it is, and i think it would be awesome as a single player mod, but at the moment i think the team has their hands full developing the multiplayer game

Mog

Best answers
if you want esf to be single player, all you would need to do is make lots of maps, get loads of sound files from the tv show and code some really good bots.

this wouldnt have to be done by the esf team at all, it could be just an add-on made by esf fans... altho you may need permission to make it for public use.

the only part that might make it difficult is getting it to change to the right maps at the right times... but all the other stuff such as only having certain characters on a map can be done by mappers and the guy that codes the bots.
:p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Single player won't happen, that's all. It's basically a waste of time, if you want single player play against bots, or stage your own battles against friends... :S

Mog

Best answers
waste of who's time?
i was suggesting fans who want the single player make it... if they make it cos they want it, its not a waste of time. :]

Best answers
i know, tere are a ton of us good at stuff, why dont we make a stickey, have people post there work, like moders post frieza nappa, cell, etc, get the ki bots, use there skin, then have mappers make maps

Best answers
Yer every one would like a Single player

but i think i rember the team say and i quote ' NO SINGLE PLAYER'

I LOVE FAITH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom