Single Player Mode

Best answers
Ok Now I know it is really ard and takes alot of time to develop a single mission.
I was jusst wondering if you could include single in a future release. I would probably be able to help u in the near future. Sometime like maybe February. I have some expireince with Mugen to start then I went on to the advanced things like in C++. I cant garuntee I can make a mod though but I would gladly help. I have plenty of great ideas but I would need several things.

1) Someone skilled in A.I
2) A map designer
3) several testers
4) sound technician
5) video technicians

You really dont need that much skill.
The several ideas I have are

1) You fight through plain fighters like drones till you fight the bosses like buu cell frieza (A.I designer needed there)

2) You could go on a quest to collect dragonballs but the the blackstar dragonballs that have the dragons that attack when u find them

3) A Quest to become a Super Saijan and ssj2 and ssj3

Let me specify I can not help you immediatley later but not now

Best answers
It would be damn hard to do.. Personally I think the work would pay off I love the idea of a single player mode

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by R@!D3R
It would be damn hard to do.. Personally I think the work would pay off I love the idea of a single player mode
They already offically said no to a single player mode.

Best answers
No kidding, I was just stating my opinion... Trying to perhaps persway them??:rolleyes:

Best answers
Not true They stated we will not in this release beta 2 but maby in future releases

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought you where gonna pull it off your self with some help from members.

Best answers
if they put a singleplayer mode in it they will be the first dbz game with a singleplayer mode and they can sell it:)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
it would be fun! but i think TO mutch work!!! maybe single player when they are done compleetly whit Multiplayer, and all ssj's. and attacks and bug fixing! :)

Best answers
a mod should close this thread.. its already been said no single player mode

Best answers
not being offencesive(hopefully)

mustangdog52 maybe try to ask DMZ if you can help, if i understand correctly, they will make a single player mode(or atleast try)

Best answers
I think a Story mode will do good, Like it starts when Radditz came and ends when Buu dies, It would be a real challenge for the ESF team and maybe Valve likes it and puts it on CD and sells it. Than the ESF team could earn some $$$$

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by )v(ajin Vegeta
I think a Story mode will do good, Like it starts when Radditz came and ends when Buu dies, It would be a real challenge for the ESF team and maybe Valve likes it and puts it on CD and sells it. Than the ESF team could earn some $$$$
To bad Funi could shut ESF and Valve down then. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom