Single Player for ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Team would have to rewatch the entire show, they'd have to code in thousands of lines of dialogue, they'd have to work out something for camera angles, cutscenes, etc.

Not worth all the trouble.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like Shiyojin Rommyu sayid it's a lot of work so i realy wan't to get the game faster

Best answers
na it would be poor i juz hope a good dragonball z game comes out were u can live the sgas and train stuff like rpg styles I CANT BELIVE NO ONE HAS THOUGHT OF THT!!! but theres still hope

Best answers
I used to want Single Player too, but now that you look at it, it would requrire way to much time and work for the team, and more time for us waiting for patches....and just play a semi-single player by fighting bots, it's the same thing really.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i make my bot's more deadly to be more balance

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or, better even: Get some people on a server to reenact the battles together.

Guaranteed hilarity. o/

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get the best player you can and make him play as Buu. Than get a bunch of noobs and relive the Buu saga XD

Best answers
errr why best?

candy laser is used a lot so give buu too a noob who likes to spam lasers :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Get the best player you can and make him play as Buu. Than get a bunch of noobs and relive the Buu saga XD
Sarutobi vs. 20 ESFn00b's, now that would be something interesting to see :p. I wonder how many times Sarutobi would lose...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe not an rpg game, but something similiar would be cool.

Like you have a super server, with alot of hosts around the world, so low ping for all, lol, if that's possible, I'M DREAMING! Then it will be like 20 times the size of the map, but it gets bigger as the mappers add on to it, so then you have like a free roam and all, then you can gain levels in a way, oh and to keep lag low, you'll only be able to see the distance of a map now.

Best answers
Currently we [RaD] Developers are working on a sp modifification that will be released with our SSJ4 Plugin on esf. I cannot disclose further information at this time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, ace, do you have any skills? I don't think they'll take you if you can't do anything, hehe, well rad, good luck at that! Looking forward to it, I jsut hope you've got a bit of progress and not in the extreme early stages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom