Since Textures to create and To create With 3ds UVmap

Best answers
Good Hi a time I shape, but to do textures as them of esf, for that I put the texture and already this one, but to do neither the uvmap nor nothing of it tutorials please and of doing textures of these please thank you

Best answers
very well but to guard the uv map in image and to put it in photoshop to make some tutorial the texture of since to do textures and this

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gokuss2 said:
very well but to guard the uv map in image and to put it in photoshop to make some tutorial the texture of since to do textures and this
So you're looking for texture tutorials?

If so then look through this:

http://www.pixel2life.com/tutorials/adobe_photoshop/

I apologize if I'm not answering your question, it's hard to tell what you're asking but either way I'll see what I can do to help you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually now i notice how you fellas didnt understood me back in the days. (as still do lmazor)

Anyway from what i get he wants a tutorial about "how to make a uvwmap, export it as a image file and work a skin in photoshop up"

i dont know, but i think that you should check right now www.poopmymouth.com out...go to the tutorials section and it will help you if you download a few tutorials.

As for your young age i wouldnt bother to start intensive with it. As if you try dont think that it all comes automaticly.
If you want to get a result, do it on your own, dont ask someone else to do it for you.

And yes, use another translator, i think the google translater is still bad... use www.altavista.com. Its for now one of the most best free translators in the net.

Withouth knowing better english you will hard survive on international sites.

lol@zeldalink: Loool bud, looool he cant speak english well as he understands it. how the heck he can learn english on a english site? xD lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom