Since RS is down - dont warn me im not spamming.

Best answers
Since RedSaiyan is unfortunatly down, I guess some of you know of its sister site blue saiyan. I guess since we stopped working on bs since rs came back.. now its down again, we will be bringing it back up, MAYBE so keep going back to the site and checking for updates. The link is in my signature.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then why does the blue saiyan site say that another site is still coming?...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's talking about
http://www.bluesaiyan.tk, your old website.
It says some weird site is coming.

Edit: Jesus christ, could you please get a host without Popups, Ad/Spyware abound?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sincei wasnt able to post in the great official thread of RS being down, and everyone beleive some cold steel dude that i don t know **** about. Stop listening to darn rumors, RS was up on oktagone for 1 week for test, if it was good it would of stayed on it. RS aint dead, its in serrver relocation, im changing host soon but its not important i do it fast.

For all you of BS, im gonna screw you guys up if you think to make your **** up again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no more BlueSaiyan, we are making a new webpage and it will no longer be a, what you call, clone of Red Saiyan. =]. SPiN dont get so furious over a website, we werent trying to offend you, get that in your head : WE WERENT TRYING TO OFFEND YOU

-UltraPerfectCell

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dont tell me what to do, fool >:)
But good luck with Xenium, whatever it is.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I dont think you know but.. there is 619 meg of crap that ill have to reupload onto a server with a great upload speed of 40 kb/s ... Chilling aint the best thing i could do here. And eat a bag of pencil you retard. lol

I wanted to get a warning for along time hope this does it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so basicly this shameless self advertizement :rolleyes:

Best answers
Xenium sounds more like a TV company, did popups and ads TOTALLY take over BS or what, 'tis a little wierd methinks.

Best answers
Slander said:
Xenium sounds more like a TV company, did popups and ads TOTALLY take over BS or what, 'tis a little wierd methinks.
what the hell lol. No we just stopped working on bs because RS came back, Now we stopped completley, The new site is called Xenium *Prenounced Zenium* It will be about ESF, and have ESF files..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom