since im bored

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
icky? and lack of effort? fanart over fanart, not much too it. I have seen you do better.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's probably made the vectors himself, due to all the work ive seen from him. Its more original than most texture brushes, and it requires a higher level of compositional skill, please, dont call them lazy.

I like it, but i dont like the background image, maybe if it was monotone... but personally i wudda just done a flat colour.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The layout is a little rushed... less image fading.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zero, vectors aren't even that hard to make. I guess you're lazy too since you have the brush pack.
I bet you that you'll make an excuse.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
Any particular reason why you hid that?

If your trying to antagonize Viva, I won't have it.

Let's keep this thread about constructive criticisms.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i swear to god people act like its some sort of atranomical feet to make a sig with overloaded brushes. it has nothing to do with lazy its all about over view. i dont care if it took 2 seonds or 2 hours. besides that you can usually make sig with only knowing a couple things anyway. whats there to make an excuse for? thats how ive always made sigs. some just look less technical then others but they allr equired the same amount of work, which is almost none. back on topic no i didnt make the vectors myself, there is no need to when there are atleast 50000 vector brush sets around. yeah i was actually thinking about just the flat color but i didnt like the way it looked

those 2 were made the exact same way. i had a background render/image, a main image, and a couple brushes. the only thing different from those and my current one is that they were taken into a gif animator for animation.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The main difference I see is the fact your entire BG is a faded image, compared to the other sigs which show some brush texture work. I understand you think sigs should be more about artistic approach, than noticable effort. But, that's where you and I differ on what appeals to us.

Also, the organization and contrast of an animated image, and a portrait-esque painting, really is what hurts the overall layout for me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth said:
The main difference I see is the fact your entire BG is a faded image, compared to the other sigs which show some brush texture work. I understand you think sigs should be more about artistic approach, than noticable effort. But, that's where you and I differ on what appeals to us.

Also, the organization and contrast of an animated image, and a portrait-esque painting, really is what hurts the overall layout for me.

i can accept that opinion, id rather hear that then oh it sucks because u r lazy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, I would never say it sucks, because that would be insulting the artists who actually created those images. I might say your compilation of those images sucks, but that sounds kinda harsh, so I will just go with the usual "you could do better".

Best answers
It's actually better than 99% of the sigs here, but anyway.. (yes, including mine (pretty sure some guy will drop in and state that my sig sucks))

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh, guess im the only one who really likes it :p

your sigs and BG's always look verry simple, and thats most of the time the reason i like yours the most when i compare to all other sigs in this board.
the pictures you use in the sigs are also most of the time of verry high quality, and also different then other pics.

dunno , but i always like your pics, GJ dude.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
considering i have that brush pack. i call it lazy.
Owning the tools doesnt mean you know how to use them.

You're not along Wangster =P, I also agree with kimfu, tis more than above the average for these forums.

Best answers
Well yea.. I like it to.. Only thing I'd change is the orientation of the background, rotate the picture 90° clockwise and it's perfect :)

As far as I care, it doens't matter how he made it, it looks good, and that's what signatures are here for, to look good °_O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I've seen you do so much better. Personally I liked in more when you used your own art in your signatures. Well, it might be your art.. Just Enix said that it was a fan art, and I follow his logic without any thought.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth said:
Any particular reason why you hid that?

If your trying to antagonize Viva, I won't have it.

Let's keep this thread about constructive criticisms.
No I'm not trying to antagonize Viva, and I don't know how that message got in there.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
Zero, vectors aren't even that hard to make. I guess you're lazy too since you have the brush pack.
I've simply changed it from white to green, and you can see it now.

If you're trying to claim someone, obviously an admin/mod, changed your post, then you're treading down the wrong path.

As far as this thread is concerned, anymore posts non-related to the constructive criticism of Viva's sig will be given a warning for spam.

Best answers
I see the mods are as strict as ever.

Viva, I love the sig. You didnt put much effort into it and it shows, but it also shows artistic value to it over almost any sig here.

Even though its not a contest, and everyone here treats it like one.

Just giving you props on a good sig man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom