💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive been doing a couple renders. what ya think i havent figured out what kind of hair style iw ant him to have.

Best answers
Looks good I would like to see the finished product His/Her ears are just to big

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His ears could be a more earlike, more shadows to create more depth and the various curves the ears haves, and more defined lips.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i think the ars are ok because if u actually look at your own ears the extend from your eyebrow to the bottom of your nose. this is just a staraight render so there isnt any lighting effects on it. also this is not skinned so the lips arnt ganna be super defined niether is anything else

quick update on it. as u can tell im better with making heads then bodys

Best answers
is that a nurbs model?

it looks pretty decent though the ears look a little big

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it does have the mesh smoothe on it but it was created from a simple box. im not advanced enough to use nurbs yet

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
speical hair :]

nice model overall!

ears seem a bit weird from this angle

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks nice, face is nice build, learned anything from tutorial? cuz im learning max, and maya 2....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the ears are ok if you make hair that covers the front edge.. work a lil more on his muscles and i would like to see him with hands and pants..
looks good, proves that making models is very hard compared to abstract stuff doesnt it? ive done it too, but only posted the final relust (the rsmovie trailer) and nothing from the developement

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom