SiN Episodes

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been looking at the screenshots, and reading alot of stuff about SiN Episodes, and I say the levels, characters, gui, etc, still looks like another Half-Life 2, but upgraded to more a futuristic feel. The reason why i'm not going to buy this game is, well, it's just another first person shooter game.

Think about it. Most Valve games are first person shooters but in a different theme and a story line. Though this game doesn't relate to Valve in any way, it does have the look of Half-Life 2.

Hopefully, someone here can get it and maybe review it for us on May 10th?

Best answers
The original SiN was a pretty good game for its time, i think it came a little after halflife? I honestly can't remember.

They did a good job on it tho, if they keep the story/gameplay a bit similar ill get it more then likely.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you only buy first person shooters advertised as 'new' or 'revolutionary' you're only picking them up every few years anyway. You get the game because the weapons and or setting looks interesting and you might get a bonus on the side, like a coherent story line. Sin is supposed to be highly story driven, with various paths through the game and story arcs that alter play through the game as well as the ending, which makes me curious enough to try it out. I'm not sure I'll pay full price over time for the entire thing but I get off on storylines you can mess around with. I wouldn't call it revolutionary, but it's a gimmick I go for.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first Sin was really good, so if my computer was better, I would be getting the new one as well. Looks pretty fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom