• Pizza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its just a picture of the ground with a leaf on it ...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smurf said:
Its just a picture of the ground with a leaf on it ...
*cough* thanks tips *cough*

Well, it sure is simplistic, I'm never one to look too deeply into things, but I'm sure there is a message in there.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like it alot..
many of the peeps on these forums probably never dealt with photography, so i dont think u will find much constructive cris here..

presonally, as i said, i like it.. its calm and clear, peffect lighting (sun is much help i guess :) ).

keep goin', i'd like to see more of em..

Best answers
mm i cant really critisise this because i prefer optimistic type photos, this photo just gives me the impression of death, inhabitability, no hope and things like that
does the picture have any meaning to it ?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its good but I dont like how blury and distortedthe photo gets the in the background. It really take away from the picture.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, maybe you should crop it a little bit?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I, also, have never been one to be really into photography. But like Optimus said, i'm sure there is some sort of message there, but other than that, it's a nice picture...

Best answers
That patch of dirt looks like some sort of Wolf or Animal, I'm not sure, call me a psycho if I'm wrong.

If that isn't the case, then it's just a picture directed to the ground. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could just be my opinion, but I really like the way it's nothing and than one leaf just sitting there. If you focus on that visual it's a very nice picture.

Best answers
Well i just took this picture out of the moment cuz the rain had just started and it was the schools camera so i didnt want to mess it up...and i just took the picture fast without thinking about it. I already cropped the pic to much and cropping it even more would mess the whole composition of it that ive learned in school.

But i look at it and think of what it could possibly mean, and i think it shows how nature is trying to survive in the concrete world. Thats the best i can get out of it.

Retired
Best answers
well imo it has more meaning, atleast thats how I see it. it reminds me of the end of mankind somehow, a sole survivor. what was said before, it reminds me of death or something to that extend.

Best answers
well imo it has more meaning, atleast thats how I see it. it reminds me of the end of mankind somehow, a sole survivor. what was said before, it reminds me of death or something to that extend.
....It reminds of a leaf on a sidewalk.

You guys look into this stuff WAY too much, lol

Best answers
Well sry, this kinda of picture isnt meant for the dense people who see only whats infront of them.(no offense)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[EvO]Maximus said:
Well sry, this kinda of picture isnt meant for the dense people who see only whats infront of them.(no offense)
Booya! Well said...

I finally realized what I like about the picture... I kind of look at it as the leaf is an outcast, just chillin by itself, too good for the tree... ya, I'm a whacko.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a simple picture like this one can mean alot more than just a leaf on the sidewalk
Optimus Prime gave his opinion, which makes sense if you think about it
and Judge's works as well

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some ppl see photos just like a picture other see something IN it

i like it alot so simple yet it looks kinda sad, it would be even better if u would see the leaf falling
Great Job

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a good shot...but abit to grainy....imean...its not pleasnt to look at for a while...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom