• Dragonball Z Budokai

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • Socom: U.S. Navy Seals

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i get upset when people keep going on, and on, and on, and on, and on. about something im not going to change.

Best answers
they are right tho, if you would make the skin tone darker to match the cheeks, it would look fine to me on the model face, and the clothes could be darker, but it's up to you what you wanna do, we are jsut trying to help you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cleavage!
anyways gir, TekNik, TryForce and you might not get along fine but they have a point. The face is a bit crappy and i know you can do much better, ive seen much better stuff from you

Best answers
heh, I went on holiday for a week and forgot to show the last pic lol...
gonna skin as soon as I have time :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PiXel said:
as also your hair looks like it got eaten by pacman.
lol...

@Almighty_Gir
From the from I think her hair needs to bow out a bit more because it looks like she has no ears. I think her skin needs a little more yellow and brown in it- It looks like she applied a bit too much makeup to her cheeks, so tone that down a bit too. Also, to make the jacket she is wearing appear more 3D against her body, you should shade around where the jacket just ends (shade the skin underneath the cloth, but becoems visible as the cloth ends)
Her Belly button seems a bit low, throwing her off proportionately (sp?) you need to make the cleavage (sp?) area much darker cause her boobs seems... well.. 2D.

I don't know why you shaded into her belly button area (refering to where to started shading too early in the middle of the stomach and continued to her belly button), it doesn't make too much sense like that. Sorry I can't do a drawover of what I mean- I mean, unless you want an ms paint, mouse job, I guess Ill wait till I return home. HOpe it helps

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
hey i got some progress to, inspired by the new game Zelda:TP

skinning is hard like this (milkshape, remap and paste it on the skinpicture)

can someone make skinmaps for this model for me.. that would make it much easyer to skin it :O

[edit] does someone has tips on SKINNING the cloths?!

Best answers
looking hawt axman. Tho she isnt realy my type ( didnt want to say i thougth she was ugly ;p)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice jacket Gir, love it, maybe but in a latex/rubber on her instead of just skin.. Might make it look more interesting?

Best answers
Another WIP shot of the Panther model im working on, its my 2nd tank model and tbh some of the detail is a pain.

Im sticking to mid/high polys, but I want to skin on some detail so I can get my skills up that way.

EDIT: Ok new image, thats the final build of it for now. I've left space for texture work so I can try and get better at it lol (fans etc on the back, i've left them flat)

Best answers

Redid the base model. Learned to work with a lower poly limit much better..kinda had to since we're starting work on actual gameplay mechanics in my project, Heaven On Earth : Sketch Showdown. Computer quick paced fighting game and maybe hopefully a PSP somedayyy..

Edit #1 : Spin Around with the new base texture. We're trying to program a small cel shader engine ( quality won't be nearly as good with the ink ) So I made a test with an ink and uploaded this.
http://media.putfile.com/SpinAroundBaseTex

Edit #2 :

The hair is not final. The model is just a base for all other models to work off of for flow, size, shape, etc.

Edit #3 : Something else I'm working on.

Best answers
Someone I'm workin' on. Guess who it is. It's pretty obvious though if you watch Naruto.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shino..
show some wires.. it looks a bit messy

Best answers
Pretty much finished. Just need to map it which shouldn't take too long. Then just needs a texture. Might release a SDK if anyone is willing to skin it.

Best answers
Gir is the stupid little robot in Invader Zim. And as in Stupid I mean, the character is dumb, as in no IQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom