• Dragonball Z Budokai

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • Socom: U.S. Navy Seals

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gir you've come such a looooooong way from the years I've been on this forum. I remember your knights and stuff that you did and these new projects are very professional looking.

I still prefer 2D, but since the East Coast ******* loves 3D skills, I am trying to get back in to 3D animation, and practice my modelings and learn to rig/texture/uv map.

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks nice

Any reason you modelled a female rather than a male?
Is it because there are more bumps and curves?

*Edit* Didn't see the next page

That's a nice looking Ship/Ship Bay elcor :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ship might be from Star Wars too!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice attention to those wing hinges elcor! I have a habit of skimping on details...

Looks nice

Any reason you modelled a female rather than a male?
Is it because there are more bumps and curves?

*Edit* Didn't see the next page

That's a nice looking Ship/Ship Bay elcor :)
Thank you! She is actually based off the female co-star of my senior thesis back in college. I modeled a male last year and thought I try my hand at a female, but you are right, I wanted to do something more aesthetically pleasing to me i.e. a curvaceous woman. I am finding I am more picky and sensitive to how she looks, which is good since I haven't modeled in a while. Hoping to set up for animation to improve demo reel.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can we see the model from the front? She kind of looks cross-eyed from a 3/4 view and I can't tell if its from the angle or the eyes themselves.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's the shading on the eyes... they're using a really terrible shader =[ basically the shader is making them look "flat" in just about any angle. they look way better in CryEngine, but i can't show those shots just yet.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, cool beans.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not sure how to explain what seems off to me other than saying her top half is that of a 25 year old and the bottom half is that of a 50 year old. I can't tell if its the pelvic region itself or of the colors and stripe are just messing with me.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I think it's mainly okay, but I think you need to scale down those hips, just a little bit. Apart from that, great job! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom