Best answers
How to create a sky in WorldCraft?
All is simple in this editor but sky is a problem for me.:confused:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If i am right there is a texture called sky in the texture list. Use this one to create a sky on your outer walls. Remember this a default sky, if you want a different sky let's asay a namek sky. Go to map properties and you'll see a dialog called sky name or something like thaat just type namek in this box and you'll have a namek sky. For other skys just do the same thing. Only thing different is the skyname.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just thought I would add that there is no sky texture in the ESF.wad, it's in halflife.wad.
Here is a list of the default Half-Life skies, you just insert the sky's name in the sky name text box and it will use that sky instead. http://collective.valve-erc.com/index.php?doc=1037472496-69804100

The ESF sky boxes are located in your ESF\gfx\env folder. I will use the birdofprey skybox for example. There are files called birdofpreybk, birdofpreydn, birdofpreyft, birdofpreylf, birdofpreyrt, birdofpreyup. These files themselves are the images that will be rendered onto the sky brush.
If you want to use the birdofprey sky, you just type birdofprey in for the sky name. The same goes for all other skies.

If that wasn't too confusing, I hope it helped. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom