Simple and quick question(s)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How are the Naruto and Bleach shows coming along? Have the fillers stopped or what? Should I continue to download them? (Erm, if this is against the AUP please let me know)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
How are the Naruto and Bleach shows coming along? Have the fillers stopped or what? Should I continue to download them? (Erm, if this is against the AUP please let me know)
Naruto fillers are still going (we have a long time until there finished). The latest episode is 191, and there are currently five more filler episodes (Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Naruto_episodes - Contains spoilers). The fillers are really terrible right now, I wouldn't really recommend seeing them.

I think Bleach is still showing fillers, I'm not sure.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=/ Man and Naruto had such potential to be a great anime. Let's hope that that wiki page can say which episodes are fillers and which aren't :) So i know what to watch :D. Thanks for the help.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i think Narutos fillers are from the episode 140 on or 135 ^^ Its one of those 2 im not realy shure.

They will end with episode 196 (acording to MC)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They tend to add more and more fillers, hopefully these are the last ones. I still don't see why their still doing these idiotic fillers, they're pretty far behind the manga (the fillers were started to give the manga time to move forward before the show caught up).

These fillers are terrible since they are becoming extremely predictable since they keep on recycling the same stuff over and over again.

Fire Phoenix said:
=/ Man and Naruto had such potential to be a great anime. Let's hope that that wiki page can say which episodes are fillers and which aren't So i know what to watch . Thanks for the help.
Wikipedia seems to be really accurate with the Naruto episodes so I guess you could consider it reliable.

No problem and trust me, with the fillers you're not really missing much. I've seen each of these fillers since they've started and none of them are good.

Just a little synopsis of the fillers: All of the fillers revolve around Naruto on missions, basically one mission lasts a few filler episodes then a new mission is given to Naruto which spans a few episodes, and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom