Sim City fans Rejoice

Best answers
My good bud from London e-mailed me a few days ago. He knows I am a huge Sim City fan so he told me this.

Sim City moving to the PS2 BABY!!

They are making a Sim City for the ps2 its gonna be called Sim City (DUH). He said they are going to use the sim city 4 engine or even better. But the best news is....a new way to look at your city... vehicle view! You can in pause mode click on a car or train or even a person and watch them go around your town either in a 3RD person or first person view. And its very well made. When you turn a corner your camera wont go into buildings and glitch they should stay on the outside of bulidings and cars so there are no glitches.... I dont think that there is an airplane view but it would be cool to see it go from one city and touch down in another!!

Well thats what i got so have a nice day!!!

Best answers
adsnhkuyhgbyjghhg

:EDIT: HAHAHA little brother is gonna die for making me double post

Best answers
....um lol little bro...anyway will wont it be hard in ps2 well because all games that go from pc to console...are hard....(cough cough half life cough cough)

Best answers
No he gave me the low down on the game controller structure He says its really easy (said you really only use the triangle, square, circle, X, and the L1 and R1 buttons)

so it doesnt sound to hard he says he got to play it in a demo version in a London G4 premier.....grrrr i was in london for a week....if I had been there a week later I could have gone....^$@&*

Best answers
5 bucks says its gonna suck.. theres no way you can play sim city without a mouse.. that'll be funny seeing anyone try.

Oh, by the way, Im a Sim City fan, and Im not rejoicing...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I beleive simcity was out on Snes wasnt it? Either way, i agree with slander that it won't be as easy to play.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It will be easy to play, geez you morons, 1st off you can buy a ps2 mouse, and even if you dont want too, you can still use it simplely enough, no here played any of the old c+c games on psx? >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree you can buy a ps2 mouse but then I wouldn't like to play simcity on ps2 I mean it wouldn't be comfortable for me.I think simcity 4 in the comp is way better and more comfortable for me I guess.

Best answers
well now since we are talking about ps2 games and pc games and different games switching between systems...well...i heard that Gta VC was goin to Xbox and it might be online...i dont know if it will be online but i read it in electonic gaming magizine...also hahhahaha Xbox dont get GTA4 or GTA Sin City to ;P

Best answers
Why in gods name would Rockstar rewrite the GTA VC engine jsut so you can play it online, GTA3 is already LAN playable with the multiplayer addon. Its soon going to be converted to VC, and it wont be hard since they are very similair games. I could see XBOX getting an exclusive GTA title soon for their XBOX live, it wouldnt be surprizing for it to be similair to VC with new weapons, cars and online play of course.

Best answers
umm well this is great the ps2 version is coming out in next FEB DAMMIT. So we gotta long wait... so they will have to have a better engine for simcity by then!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Slander where can I get that multipalyer addon I never heard of it o_O I wanna play with my brother you know.

Best answers
SOO i got word that Sim City for ps2 IS going to have an improved engine so it should ownzor

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could you show us soem official articles announcing this.

Best answers
sim city is already on ps2 like a long time ago so are they making a new one on ps2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom