Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Both your sigs suck.

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey,

I made a new sig, I was trying somthing with Blending sense I heard how in one of Spits or Judges posts... forget which person but anyways.

I might use it...

Please vote and give me some Crits or comments.

Best answers
Yeah OWA ive seen your old sig around the forumns and i never really liked it. I never thought of Samus blending in w/army colors. But anyway i think your new one is really good great job. So im gonna vote to use your new one:D

Retired
Best answers
yep, new one looks better. and I mentioned some things about blending, was prolly me who said it.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol who voted for both my sigs suck?

Well I might use my new sig, keep the Crtis and Comments coming

*EDIT* Ya it prolly was you judge.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it :)

The text is a little hard to read tho, might try and fix that )possibly make it a tad bigger)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya I'll fix that, I kinda ment too but I was in a rush lol. I gotta finish my layout now lol I'm not even half way done and I want it to be finished before tomorrow night.

anyways keep the stuff ocming on my sig

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a pretty darn cool sig. :)

Best answers
The effects are good. Though I think I like your old one better. The spatial balance was well done in the old one. In this case, I think having the two Samuses the same size creates a conflict in images. I think that everyone is right about the colors being better in this one, not to take anything away from the interesting use you had in your old sig. The text placement seems a little random too, it doesn't line up with anything. If I may make a humble suggestion: take the open quotation mark out of the first line and make it an object by itself, then manually place it next to the "D." This way the paragraph will line up vertically on the left side with the edges of the "d", "f", and "l". If you're going to use the quotation marks, you should also cite the quotation. To be honest though, I don't think you need either. I think it's understood that it's a quote and you don't need to call attention to it. I also believe the first "to" should be "too."

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL. Thanks for the long post. I'll work on a new sig... with Samus and I know its gettign repetative but untill I get over this Metroid thing live with it :p

Anyways thanks for all the crits and comments, they were greatly appreciated.

EDIT: New sig

I dunno what I think about this one... I put tiem into but you know just seems sthoming is wrong with it

Best answers
Holy shiznat dude... That kicks major ass leave it the way it is.. The last 3 sigs you have made I have noticed a huge improvent good work!

Best answers
are you male or female OWA cos Samus is a girl (just telling you)

Anyway i would keep the new sig it's cool!

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn Straight I'm a guy and I know samus is a chick. I beat Super Metroid and fusion... Beat fusio nwith 100% items... Endign is very tasteful

*EDIT* Thanks Radier. Good to know some people notice my improvments =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im female cause I have a female character in my sig. It's true you know :tired:

Best answers
BIG improveent, the last couple sigs I've seen from you are freakin` nice. :X

Mystic-ROsHI

M
Is that samus? well whoever it is... ur sig looks dope. make more!:p :scared: :scared: :scared:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom