signatures

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i prolly should have used a bigger canvis considering i couldnt fit half the sigs ive mad eon it but here is a collage of some past and some present. some u may recognize and others you may not

mirror1
mirror2

Best answers
Eh, Okay the "collage" is horrible. Half of your work might be good but we cant actually see to make a good crit and comment, Maybe post each one seperate that would help.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah so many sigs..... so many memories :O, but sum i dont remember >_<, anyways, i didnt know that u were responsible for sum of them, but now it makes sense :)

my fav on there is the orange Stand Out sig, pitty some of its hidden, i like that sig, nice simple but vivid at the same time. I love ur style its vertsatile and you use stock brilliantly, anything from grunge to simplicity and techy sigs. I hope to see more in the future

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and my host has crapped out so if u cant see it wait for it

and u do realize a collage is supposed to have many things asorted onto one canvas correct? it wouldnt exactly be a collage if they were lined up, then it would be more of a mosaic. and really there isnt a very good way to make a whole bunch of requtangles look attractive

Best answers
What Im saying is, If your trying to show off your work most of your best signatures you cant see which there for is pointless to show in a collage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mucho grande viva that's awesome

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and yet those are not my best sigs. they are just to show the difference ins tyles and quality through out the years ive doing computer graphics

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha cool. I see one you made for me a while back.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see my favorite of yours, the light orange one with the blinking ninja guy :]

Cool mural, a tribute to your work/progress indeed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool, i remember alot of sigs in there. I rehosted it for you BTW cause i couldnt see it cause the wierd format you got it in :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom