Signature

Best answers
Can someone make me a signature please. That says esfman on the top right ssj5 broly somewhere like this [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=h-4fzypLcdM"]YouTube - SSJ5 Broly (awesome pic!) DBAF (Dragonball AF)[/ame]. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just how exactly do you expect people to make a good looking signature out of a YOUTUBE VIDEO?

It's not possible.

Provide a good image first, then people might consider doing this. Maybe. Most of us don't like AF around here, so I don't think many people will try. Good luck though.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just how exactly do you expect people to make a good looking signature out of a YOUTUBE VIDEO?

It's not possible.

Provide a good image first, then people might consider doing this. Maybe. Most of us don't like AF around here, so I don't think many people will try. Good luck though.
True, that's more pixelated than a someone who wants their identity protected. I'll do it (at my standards) if you can supply a good picture, I'm not searching for one. Warning, I'm not the best artist ever.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you mean section, elcor. :p In any case, the last stock you gave is still pretty horrible. Try finding a clean render with a white background with Brolly on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom