Signature for Loki

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I guess I decided it was sig night as well... *winks at Sakuma*
-

Basically, I want to know what you really think about the sig overall, and any suggestions you may have.

*edit* I finally found a decent font I believe, any opinions on it would be appreciated.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
beautiful.... godamn beautiful.... however i have crits...

personally i would have put the tiled flower design exactly in the middle, and that little speach bubble may be original, but it doesnt need to be there and you cant really read whats inside it >_< at the moment it looks like a mistake in the sig :p, but yeah it looks great :O

Best answers
its nice, but it looks as if the brushing/texture is on a complete other layer; the background and the texture doesnt blend, atleast in my eyes.

But I like everything else, good job Hwo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's iffy, it's one of your best, but still a lot of room for improvement, pretty basic improvements though, like, don't desaturate stocks 'cause it makes the tag look flat. And for that matter it makes the tag look really monochromatic. Also, the tag for me is too uniform, and plain, hence a solution would be cropping it. The canvas size is too big and hence makes it look repetitive. That's all from me really, just make the font more ledgible while you're at it :)

Best answers
meh.. I couldnt find the text. Dude its white on white pretty much i dont think my resolution is screwed but i'll check lol. Um.. Bit plain but not bad, dunno if i like the old victorian styled wallpaper theme but the anime image rox yo sox off

5/10

-SaN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom