Signature competition/tourney

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a theme for each round and you and the user you're facing off has to make an artpiece that fits the theme better. Who ever wins goes to round two.

They're two days due after I make the round one threads which is tommorow. :0

Best answers
Lith said:
Huh? Wtf is this?
In this competition, the themes will be based on a certian degree. Most themes will be describe to you for further information and it's requirements you must follow.

Rules / layout of the competiton and tournament.
- The theme will be decided by Judges.
- Any user can enter the competition.
- Winners of a competition cannot compete another until the tournament.
- Signatures in the competition will be under 600X200.
- Users are allowed to change their work before the submission date.
- Kaination is sexy and you know it.
- Anything else suggested will go here.

Description:
Since to make the competition fair, i'm in a need of a few judges, perferabbly moderators since they're pretty fair with everyone or some artist well known in the community. We need atleast 5 judges if you think you're up to it PM me. (Judges cannot enter competitions or the tournament unless they resign.)

Each winner of each competition will be allowed to enter a tournament where they must also battle other competition winners. If a winner is chosen for the competition, they will not be allowed to enter anymore until the tournament is over and starts all over again.

Users who didn't get to win a competition will have other opportuties to win. Keep trying and you might be in the tournament. Oh and every 6 competiton (after the 6th judgement.) will be a tournament. All 6 winners will be randomly choose to battle another user, and so on until it gets to the last 2, and it's a face off.

The winner who wins the tourney will be a judge for the competiton and the tournament.

If you have something to suggest or say, say it here. Oh and don't suggest a stupid prize like, force pit access because it's never going to happen. :S

The competition will start right after I can find some selective judges and after they have selected a theme. (This competition is not the same one as the current one.)

EDIT: The public will decide the who wins. Ignore the competition rules and lets just go to the tournament since people didn't read most of it. Okay we have the following people to enter this tournament.

Contestants
Axe005 to Ace005
Ryeko
bapplebo
Kaination
kaiz0ku
Theoboy
Fatality
Valeska
Gama
VivaLaPinapple

Chart:

If you can make a better chart, please make one. ;_;
Maybe you should change the Axe005 to Ace005? :D

Best answers
When will the first round start? I'm going to be gone from today, till the 13th...........>>

Edit: Can you make Theoboy's and my comp. for Round 2? I think around my shcedule that would be best.

Edit 2: I'm pretty sure your brackets didn't make sense. I fixed them for you.

Best answers
sounds nice

Dunno, this name doesn't really suit me...hmm "axe005"..nah...too grotesque

Best answers
Kain, i'm takin u dowwwwnnn

And I hope We have alot of time...Not that I need it for the sig, but MY pC's fkd

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Round one!

VivalaPinapple VS bapplebo
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=65404

Gama VS Valaska
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=65405

Kaiz0ku VS Fatality
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=65407

Kaination VS ace005.
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=65408

Ryekos and Theoboys battle will be taken in Round 2 because of Ryeko being on AFK unless he lets @moN take his spot.

For moderators, sorry for spamming up the forum with new topics. I wanted to have each two applicants with their own topic to battle on. o_;

Sorry that I had to bump this. Entrys are due to Friday since most of the people here thought it was on the 16th of Wednesday. However, if two contestants have posted their entry, you may vote for them. :laff:

Best answers
Lith, can you make a thread with the information so we can get started?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn man, didnt know this was happening >_< wanted to be in a sig comp for months
And 1m4, your sigs are still so goddamn beautiful ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom