Signature competition/tourney

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Huh? Wtf is this?
In this competition, the themes will be based on a certian degree. Most themes will be describe to you for further information and it's requirements you must follow.

Rules / layout of the competiton and tournament.
- The theme will be decided by Judges.
- Any user can enter the competition.
- Winners of a competition cannot compete another until the tournament.
- Signatures in the competition will be under 600X200.
- Users are allowed to change their work before the submission date.
- Kaination is sexy and you know it.
- Anything else suggested will go here.

Description:
Since to make the competition fair, i'm in a need of a few judges, perferabbly moderators since they're pretty fair with everyone or some artist well known in the community. We need atleast 5 judges if you think you're up to it PM me. (Judges cannot enter competitions or the tournament unless they resign.)

Each winner of each competition will be allowed to enter a tournament where they must also battle other competition winners. If a winner is chosen for the competition, they will not be allowed to enter anymore until the tournament is over and starts all over again.

Users who didn't get to win a competition will have other opportuties to win. Keep trying and you might be in the tournament. Oh and every 6 competiton (after the 6th judgement.) will be a tournament. All 6 winners will be randomly choose to battle another user, and so on until it gets to the last 2, and it's a face off.

The winner who wins the tourney will be a judge for the competiton and the tournament.

If you have something to suggest or say, say it here. Oh and don't suggest a stupid prize like, force pit access because it's never going to happen. :S

The competition will start right after I can find some selective judges and after they have selected a theme. (This competition is not the same one as the current one.)

EDIT: The public will decide the who wins. Ignore the competition rules and lets just go to the tournament since people didn't read most of it. Okay we have the following people to enter this tournament.

Contestants
Axe005
Ryeko
bapplebo
Kaination
kaiz0ku
Theoboy
Fatality
Valeska
Gama
VivaLaPinapple

Chart:

If you can make a better chart, please make one. ;_;

Best answers
Thank god someone else took the job.

OK, so I'm in, no matter what, I'm in

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll be a judge.

But if I feel I just MUST compete, I'll resign.

Can you resign temporarily?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, i'll be asking some users on the forum to be judges since we can't really have one or no one else is volenteering. And Kain to make it fair to everyone you have to wait until Tournament 1 is over.

Then the competition starts again until we have another 6 competition winners to make another tournament.

Also, anyone can enter the competition but not the tournaments. You gotta win one comp to enter. ;0

Best answers
So any updates? Any chosen Judges? A list of competitors? This is moving slw..

Best answers
ace005 said:
So any updates? Any chosen Judges? A list of competitors? This is moving slw..
You just have no patience.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, considering it's been 3 days already, I'm gonna have to agree with Ace. Even though I'm not competing, I'd still like to see the tourny get moving.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I edited the first post so read the end part. I'm going to write down names and randomly pick them from a hat to who goes pvp. Hmm k?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read the post that I edited. ^^

Edit: Viva, i'll replace you with me since I'm gonna get owned by Bapp anyways and now it's fairly even. And he has magic tricks in his sleeve. ;0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok so is there a set theme we have to go by and when are they due

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom