:sigh: young love

Best answers
God dammit... sorry Im posting this up here, I just had to let it out and everybody is asleep over here x_x

I moved to the states when I was 11. Originally, Im from Israel. In the beginning it was only my parents and I, since my bro and sis had to go to the army... but now theyre off, and my sister moved with us to new york since she got accepted to this art school (Copper/Cooper Union, forgot how to spell it... sue me :p) while my brother is still here in Israel studying physics (go figure :p). Anywho last year I met this girl... her names Inbar. We really started talking by accident while I was at my friends house, and from there we saw eachother on random occasions and it just evolved... and now were inlove. What sucks is, Im only here for a month every summer and 2 weeks at max anytime during the year... we already had to go through with this last year, and it just sucked so much ass when we had to leave. We both cried on eachother's shoulders when I had to go and we both felt like **** when we were seperated... it was 4 months into the year when we figured a long distance relationship in our age is kinda stupid since youre supposed to go out to parties and crap, so we decided to "break up." Both of us admitted to eachother that through-out the entire year we couldnt find a satisfying relationship with anyone because we kept on thinking about eachother whenever we tried... Man, I tell ya. I always thought all that talk about a perfect someone is crap and all... and so did she :p but where others see fault in her I see perfection... its amazing, I feel as if I could be with this girl 24/7. Hell I wish that right now as Im typing this she was with me... but shes sleeping :p. Heh, even her mom said I was perfect for her and that Im the kind of boyfriend she wished [Inbar] had. Man, our feelings for eachother are crazy... both of us just drop what were doing to see eachother... its crazy. Anywho, Ive only been here about a week and even though I still have three and a half more to go, I cant help but think how ****ty Im gonna feel once I have to go back to the states... How can love be so amazing, beautifull, and just plain kick ass, yet be so painful at the same time? It is indeed a confusing feeling... Anywho I guess my problem here is that Im going back in a couple o' weeks and its gonna blow so bad... but Im not expecting any real advice since theres nothing we can do about it :p I just had to let it out/tell someone and like I said, everybody is sleeping on this side of the Earth :]

Thanks for reading, that is if you did :p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol. You cried on someone's shoulder. Anywho, kidnap her and bring her to the states.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Lol. You cried on someone's shoulder. Anywho, kidnap her and bring her to the states.
Wow seriously that's not funny at all he's serious here so I dont think joking about it really helps him relieve the pain of what happened to him. All I got to say to you man is keep strong and hopfully the best will happen.

Best answers
Anyone that jokes obviously dosn't know how painful love can be. When it works out, it's the greatest thing in the world, when it doesn't, it really feels like getting your heart ripped out (I'm not one for being lame and cheesy, but it's the truth). You can survive it though, time heals almost everything.

Best answers
dude, I kinda understand you, but my ermm..

ื”ืื›ื–ื‘ื•ืช ืฉืœื™ ื”ื™ื• ืงืฆืช ืคื—ื•ืช ืงืฉื•ืช ืžืฉืœืš
ื‘ืืžืช ื ืฉืžืข ืกื™ืคื•ืจ ืขืฆื•ื‘... ื—ื‘ืœ ืฉืื™ืŸ ืžื” ืœืขืฉื•ืช ืœื’ื‘ื™ื™ ื–ื” - ืœื“ืขืชืš ื‘ื›ืœ ืžืงืจื”, ืื‘ืœ ืฉืชื“ืข ืฉืื ื™ ืžืžืฉ ืžื‘ื™ืŸ ืื•ืชืš
( I AM NOT ***! lol, just cause I can understand... hehe )
ื‘ืŸ ื›ืžื” ืืชื”?
ืื ืืชื ืื•ื”ื‘ื™ื ืื—ื“ ืืช ื”ืฉื ื™ื” ืขื“ ื›ื“ื™ ื›ืš... ืชื•ื›ืœื• ืœื ืกื•ืช ืœืฉืžื•ืจ ืขืœ ืงืฉืจ ื“ืจืš ื”ืื™ื ื˜ืจื ื˜ ืื• ืžืฉื”ื•
ืœืžืจื•ืช ืฉื–ื” ื‘ื›ืœืœ ืœื ืื•ืชื• ื“ื‘ืจ, ื–ื” ืกืชื ื™ืœื“ื•ืชื™ ื•ื˜ื™ืคืฉื™ ืœื“ืขืชื™ ืœืฉืžื•ืจ ืขืœ ืงืฉืจ ื“ืจืš ื”ืื™ื ื˜ืจื ื˜
ืื•ืœื™ ื‘ืจืืฉ ื”ืฉื ื” ื•ื‘ืฉืืจ ื”ื—ื’ื™ื ื”ื™ื ืชื•ื›ืœ ืœื‘ืงืจ ืื•ืชืš

ืื‘ืœ ืชืฉืžืข, ื“ื‘ืจื™ื ื›ืืœื• ืœื ืžื—ื–ื™ืงื™ื ืžืขืžื“ ืœื ืฆื—, ืืชื ืจืง ื™ืœื“ื™ื (ืื ื™ ืžืชืืจ ืœืขืฆืžื™ ืฉืœื ืขื‘ืจืช ืขื“ื™ื™ืŸ 20 ื—ื—)...
ืื‘ืœ ื›ื“ืื™ ืœืš ืœื ืกื•ืช ืœื”ื™ื ื•ืช ืžื›ืœ ืจื’ืข ืืคืฉืจื™ ื›ืฉื–ื” ืงืฉื•ืจ ืœืื”ื‘ื”!
ืื ื–ื” ื™ื—ื–ื™ืง ืžืขืžื“ ืขื“ ื›ื“ื™ ื›ืš ื”ืจื‘ื” ื–ืžืŸ ืื•ืœื™ ื›ืฉืชื’ื“ืœื• ืชื•ื›ืœื• ืœืขื‘ื•ื“ ืœUSA\ISRAEL... ืื ื™ ืžืžืฉ ืœื ื™ื•ื“ืข ืขื“ ื›ื“ื™ ื›ืžื” ืืชื ืจืฆื™ื ื™ื™ื
ืžืฆื“ ืฉื ื™ ื”ื“ื‘ืจ ืฉืื ื™ ืจื’ื™ืœ ืืœื™ื• ื–ื” ืคืฉื•ื˜ ืœืชืช ืœื–ื” ืœื—ืœื•ืฃ, ืœื›ืื‘... ืœื ืกื•ืช ืœืฉื›ื•ื—
ื‘ื“"ื› ืœื•ืงื— ืœื™ ืขื“ ืžืงืกื™ืžื•ื ื—ืฆื™ ืฉื ื”
ื ืจืื” ืœื™ ืื‘ืœ ืฉืืชื” ื‘ืงืฉืจ ืจืฆื™ื ื™ ืื– ืฉื™ื”ื™ื” ืœืš ื‘ื”ืฆืœื—ื” ื•ืื ื™ ืžืงื•ื•ื” ืฉืชื’ื™ืข ืœื”ื—ืœื˜ื” ื”ื ื›ื•ื ื”
ืชืชืขืœื ืžื”ืื ื’ืœื™ืช, ื–ื” ื’ื•ืจื ืœื–ื” ืœื”ื™ืจืื•ืช ืคื—ื•ืช ืจืฆื™ื ื™ ื›ื›ื” ื—ื—ื—ื— ื˜ื•ื‘ ืฉื”ื ืœื ื™ื‘ื™ื ื•
ื“"ื ื ืจืื” ืœื™ ืฉืจืื™ืชื™ ืืช ื”ื›ื™ื ื•ื™ ืฉืœืš ื‘ืคื•ืจื•ืžื™ื ื ื•ืกืคื™ื... ืื•ืœื™ 3DV?
ESF ื”ื™ืฉืจืืœื™?
ื‘ื›ืœ ืžืงืจื” ืื ื‘ื ืœืš ืœื“ื‘ืจ ืฉืœื— ืœื™ PM ื•ื ื—ืœื™ืฃ ICQ
trans (there you go admins, happy? do I get a ban again? after 4 monthes it wont go away again? bah) :
-=damn english=- , if its that serious and you dont wanna quit meet her through the internet, try to keep in touch till ur big enough to move to herplace\she gonna move to your place
it seems serious so good luck , make the right desition
( hebrew only for 1337 spamming squad please }8-P )

EDIT: how much time have you know eachother?

Best answers
Heh, its nice to see other Isralies here in the forum :] Anyway thanks for helping out everybody... I seriously doubt, and I hope it wouldnt happen, but eventually maybe we'll stop having feelings for eachother... Until then I'll just come here to Israel as much as I can. Hopefully we'll keep these feelings until Im old enough to move back (meh, not that long actually...) or get her to move to ny. But, for now, I'll enjoy every moment with her and live this month to its fullest... Thanks for replying everybody, its nice to see that some people understand :]

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
Anyone that jokes obviously dosn't know how painful love can be. When it works out, it's the greatest thing in the world, when it doesn't, it really feels like getting your heart ripped out (I'm not one for being lame and cheesy, but it's the truth). You can survive it though, time heals almost everything.
dont want to break it, just to make it clear.
i know that love can be heart beaking but if you think that love is hard, try to keap it up when you have my live.
war is a paradise compare to my live, just my opinion.
carry on, and let's say: keap it on, it can alway's be worser.
stay strong and dont look back, that makes it only worser, good luck.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Give the guy a break. Nothing is worse than when love goes wrong.

Best answers
Mate love is a very strong thing. I thought I was in love once, I would've given my life for this girl, I cried so hard when things between us turned sour and our relationship came to an end. It destroyed me, it took so long to trust another girlfriend.

My advice to you is to be completely sure how you feel. As I've heard before, if you really love someone, you have to be able to let them go. I'm sorry that it seems an impossibility for you two to be together, I feel for you, I really do. Good luck mate, I hope you two can sort something out.

Best answers
hmm... i dunno how to begin but.... if you love someone and you'll never see her anymore i think you should think about the good feeling you had about her... i know it because i once loved somebody and i never see her anymore ( i think because i'm going to search for her until i'm dead :p ) we can't do anything for ya... you have to do it by yourself... don't give up:yes: is what i always say... anyways ... good luck to ya ;):yes:

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
My advice is to just enjoy the time you have while you have it. Who knows what'll happen when you go back to the US? Best not to worry about it now.

Have fun, man! :)

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a beautiful thing you have, IsrAlien. Good luck.

And don't mind niobe's light cynicism. The life of a Dutch Ninja can be very difficult, I'm sure. You have to do things like run really fast. Ninja stuff like that.

Still waiting for the western hip-hop flair,
---Hito.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
I joke because i do know how hard it is to long for someone and know that you can never have that person. Its happened a few times to me. After a while, you become numb and you dont really give a damn. My current gf is trying to "reverse my emotional problems regarding love" (as she so eloquently put it). Oh well. Good luck and stuff Isralien. As stated before, enjoy your time with her. These last moments will stick with you forever.

@ Niobe: War is a paradise compared to your life? Wow. You need a wake up call, buddy.

Old School
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I know how ya feel IsrAlien. Its tough. Cant say much else on the subject since you cant do anything about it.
Move on I suppose.

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess you can compare it to holyday lov@ge. There's nothing worse then parting. And imagining you have to do it each year again, tough luck man, real tough luck. But sometimes it works out, so don't give up.

owa

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know how you feel, nor do I think I want to. This isn't my proplem, but I still wish you luck. Love is complicated sometimes. Just enjoy it. It is all you can do.

Best answers
buddy, we have pretty much alllllllll been through what you have to some extent. a couple of years ago i was all into this chick and then she moved to california, which is 2000 miles away from where i live, for a freaking week i would not get out of bed because i was positive my life was over. and a week doesnt sound like a long time, but when you are laying awake staring at the ceiling the whole time, the passage of time decreases ALOOOOOT. but ya know, i learned that as long as you two keep eachother in memory, it makes everything alright, as long as you are gonna see eachother again. but yeah, words offer little comfort in a situation like that, but hey, just be positive, and tassadar, you can laugh at a situation like this, because we have all been there and know how much it sucked. if you cant laugh at an experience youve learned from then you must have a bleak outlook on life.

Best answers
Some of you are acting as if Im never gonna see this girl again... thats not the case (thank God), its just that last year when I had to go back to the states it really sucked... and now this year its gonna suck again... it really blows... but we talk to eachother through out the year whenever we can. It hurts like hell though... eh, oh well. Im happy that other people that have gone through the same thing are being considerate and cheering me on, thank you all :]

Old School
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, atleast you get to see her again. Which is really cool because it sucks ass not being able to see or talk to your best friend anymore. =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom