Siggy Request

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it's time to request a siggy I think. I cut out this render 100% by eraser tool, which took a long time, so please don't go and use another render...

Thanks bunches!

Best answers
damn.. this is going to be hard xD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love both of them, but kaiz0ku hit the darker theme that I was going for, except it's a bit too dark to see the render. Thanks to both of ya though, they both look really good and I'll use 'em when I get bored of my current sig.

Best answers
Spunky said:
I love both of them, but kaiz0ku hit the darker theme that I was going for, except it's a bit too dark to see the render.
Yeah I guess it is a bit too dark. ^^

Best answers
we both failed to get the gun in the pic ^^

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@moN said:
we both failed to get the gun in the pic ^^
Can't blame you, the picture you had to use was a bad one, the left and right of alucard were cut off, it only had half a gun in it anyways.

I personally don't like them, its not really the sigs tho, the backgrounds and such you made on them look good, (allthough imo @moN's could be a bit more red and dark), but its the render that makes it look weird.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
Can't blame you, the picture you had to use was a bad one, the left and right of alucard were cut off, it only had half a gun in it anyways.

I personally don't like them, its not really the sigs tho, the backgrounds and such you made on them look good, (allthough imo @moN's could be a bit more red and dark), but its the render that makes it look weird.
'Tis was happens when I cut stuff out by hand.

Best answers
I know i suck i know i'm n00b, but i gots to try

so here's my lil ..thingy

Best answers
Spunky said:
Why the hell is Ryeku's name on it?
=D

sry, at one point i thaught I was making this sig for ryeku
wait, i'm gonna change it:laff:

No it's not recycled 8-|, because i thought that spunky was Ryeku, wich actually is Ryeko...(can't explain why)
I can't find the original mix, but I still have the textures to prove it if you want me to...
My intial ideea was to make his eyes glow, but i couldn't remove the current one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom