Siggy #2 =)

Best answers
Hi guys this is the first sig i ever made so i wanted some insight on wut i could to to get better at makin sigs and some crits. It would be much appreciated ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get higher quality pictures. The SSJ3 Gotenks is very low quality.

Also, the background doesnt match at all with the renders.

Size: 199.22 KB (204004 bytes)

Damn, you are right on the line if you're oging to use this sig :p

Anyways, those are my thoughts :D

Best answers
Thx for the crits Kain. I kno i wanted a better Ssj3 gotenks pic but i couldnt find one that would cut out right with ctrl+shift+I. I wanted to use this one but it wouldnt cut out right no matter how hard i tried.

http://manganima.free.fr/dragonball/galerie/db3/gotrunks.jpg

Also wut happened about the background was i took the regular ssj pic and smeared it so to speak to get its colors for the background but it jus so happened those colors didnt match with the other pic. But thx again for the crits. Anyone else?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing fits on that sig o_O

I just don't feel the harmony. I suggest totally remaking it.

Best answers
Well my first sig i kno was pretty bad but ive remade it so hopefully its better then the last. And ya i kno this one sucks too but i jus wanna kno if im improving any or gettin worse.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark Trunks, no need to start another thread, if it's somewhat the same sig.

Best answers
sorry didnt wanna double post and like and ass completely forgot about edit :\ It wont happen again

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No worries.

What program are you using to make these sigs, btw?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, alright.

As far as your approach to sigs, when it comes to backgrounds, I recommend the beginner approach of filters and brushes, till you get a simple idea of texture.

Also, when you use a banner across the sig to highlight the text, I recommend having the main image on a layer above it.

Best answers
Thx for the tips Synth ;D. Now that is somthin i can work with i shall get right on it. I will take all ur tips into account on the next sig i make and hopefully i can make somthin decent this go around. Thx again.

Edit: Well i made a couple more sigs tho these will probably be the last Gotenks ones ima do as id like to try and do other things/characters as well. Also looking back one one it does suck so to speak so i wont show it but i will show the one i just finished and see wut u guys think of it. Well here it is.

I tried my best to make the background match the vest more then anything else seeing as he has so many different colors all over him. But any crits would be a big help as im steadily trying to improve till i get it right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom