Sigg Request

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. This is your FIRST post. Your first post definately shouldn't be a sig request.
2. At least point the sig makers to somewhere where they can find the type of pics you want.

Best answers
Well i was lookin around and i saw that lots of people had cool sig's so i wanted to have one too.

I want A-19 in here too cuz he was with Dr.Gero

Are these good pics?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The pic of A-19 is very low-res, and the pic of Gero is usable, but probably won't look good on a sig. And you should try to get a higher post count before requesting things from the community. It makes it look like you only registered for the purpose of getting a sig.

Best answers

first sig iv made in a while excuding randyhobos cuz i drew the whole thing

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's up with all of the gray on top? The font isn't very appealing to the eye, but the render is nice.

Best answers
I like the sig sept the grey part, why is it there? And sorry for asking for something on my first post, I will try to get a higher post count before asking for anything else.

Oh also al try to find a better gero pic.

Best answers
the gray is transpartent when someone with say firefox sees your sig they dont see the grey so they just see gero coming half out the sig its for a more 3d effect

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah PNG's only show transparent in Firefox, not in Explorer. Might I suggest that you take that render, use Gaussian blur (3.0) and then go to edit>fade gaussian blur and use the sof or hard light blending mode? It will greatly increase the quality of the picture, you can also use different blending modes, but I usually use soft or hard light.

Oh and by the way Amnestometh, you have no right to say that someone´s first post can´t be a sig request. There is NO rule that doesn´t allow someone to ask for a signature even if they have only a couple of posts, so please don´t go tell people they can´t request for things if they only have a few posts.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm, you didn't use the right blending mode, looks kinda weird blurred right now. What did you do? Because when I use the blur/blending mode thing I get this:

(Note, before I get any problems with it....I did not make this signature, all credits go to Dark_Vegeta13, I just made this to show what I get when I blur and blend it.)

As you can see, It doesn't look blurred as yours does Dark Vegeta, but it does look higher quality.(In my opinion atleast >_>) Ow, and don't mind the white, I couldn't use .png as my photoshop made the transparent background all black >_<

Best answers
i used normal, 50% but ya i just panted the trans bit same colour as the forum so IE users dont see the gray

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ermm, you should use blending modes, guassian blur alone doesn't look very good. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom