owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey,

Well I took your advice and put images in it other then my usual plain backgrounds. I only took 10 min on this I just want to know if this is sorta what you ment (I'm referring to my last Sig)

But ya whatever here it is.

Please tell me what you think I shouldl work on to make better sigs.
Please guys I dun want "That sucks" or "Thats nice" If you like it thats fine just say so but also add some things I shouldl work on. Same thing goes if you dun like it. Tell me what I need to fix to be better.

Please guys I really want to improve so I can become better and actually be half as good as like LightScream,Tepus,SPiN|,Hsu,FM,Ryoko,SpitFire and everyoen else who pwns my Ass :p

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey how come my names not on the list?:cry:

Anyway Well the background dosent fit. Thats about all I can find wrong with it. Atleast your sig isnt as grainy as before.

*weep weep*

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe lol but I also forgot Dudeman :eek: oh well your lal alot better then me so um ya. But ok thansk I'll try to work on that :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cant u just post all of this stuff in one topic

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh ok Sorry Hibiki. I'll do that next time ok? Anyways I'll have a new Sig to add and I'll just add it into this topic :)

*EDIT* Ok I'm still working on it but I made osmthing new... Now tell me what I should do to be better baisicly comment on both. :D

Well there she be... I liek my first oen better but This Backgorudn for this one is more fitting IMO.

So ya Comment on both of them and still do what I said in my first post :D please and thank ya later

Best answers
if anyone can get me artwork i can make some flash versions of sigs livin' the place up its just i not so good at drawing on comps but i try.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

its cool but change the red to yellow or orange then it would be AWESOME!

you could lose the border or make it thinner. but whatever you want to do. its your sig :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I like this one the best.

because I like the colour and the bg. Maybe take the clouds out and the +'s though :p

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh ok. Well I dun have time to work on anything tonight but tomorrow I promise I'll have somthing new :D

I'm collecting images and such now,

But nayways keep on commenting on this stuff please! I still need to know what needs to be fixed in my style and stuff.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heres some suggestions.

1. Make some transparent pictures in you're sig so it looks like it blends in. I'm not saying for the all the pictures you choose but maybe for some.

2. Use some affects like lighting and stuff to make certain things bright up.

3. Try different designs untill you think its perfect for you.

I hope this helps you a bit, have fun and keep getting better at sig making.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That new one is also better than your old sig but the pic on the left seems pixelly to me. I love the background though. Just do like that other guy said and change the colors in the background. And maybe make the border smaller and a diff color. Other than that its great!!!

Damn right im better than you :p

Best answers
Originally posted by OWA
Hey,

Well I took your advice and put images in it other then my usual plain backgrounds. I only took 10 min on this I just want to know if this is sorta what you ment (I'm referring to my last Sig)

But ya whatever here it is.

Please tell me what you think I shouldl work on to make better sigs.
Please guys I dun want "That sucks" or "Thats nice" If you like it thats fine just say so but also add some things I shouldl work on. Same thing goes if you dun like it. Tell me what I need to fix to be better.

Please guys I really want to improve so I can become better and actually be half as good as like LightScream,Tepus,SPiN|,Hsu,FM,Ryoko,SpitFire and everyoen else who pwns my Ass :p
what about me damnit :\ :\ :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Re: Re: Sig!

Originally posted by sonic834

what about me damnit :\ :\ :\
Well, you suck :p

heh just kidding, I doubt he could name all the good people on this boards, there are a lot of them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:talk:

ha ha he said my name the weirdo

:shocked: :p

nice sig owa, i like this one

Like others have said, the +'s should not be there, but they dont ruin the sig.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by OWA

/me blushes :D

It really only take practice, trial and error. Also being good at art/ grafic design does not hurt.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok thansk guys. Well I'm home from school and stuff so I'll get on to making a new sig right away and thanks for the info! I'll try what you guys said :)

*EDIT* Hey! I made a new sig I actually like this one but I still want help from you ugys so if ya can please help meh out :)

Well here it is

Try to figure out whta the font says and what it meens it has alot of meening...

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice. You should try and do some effects to the images you use. In my Rie sig there are like 4 layers of just her and all of them and doing something less to make it look different.

This is the original. See how different it looks in my sig.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya listen too Hsu he knows what he is doing just check out my sig which he made I love it and it kicks major ass!

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya ok I'll try that in my next sig :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom