Best answers
allright this is my newest sig, ive been messing around with the BG and i allready know my trunks isnt cut out very well so what do u think about it?

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't want to sound all negative because I haven't bene posting too much postive comments lately. Then again I'm not a person who says it rocks if I don't think it does, I'm trying to help te ppl I comment to improve.

So now for the sig, there's a few thing I would change about it..

-get good quallity pics, some pics in there have different quallity, so try to get all high quallity pics u can get them at www.dbgtn.com but it's down now, onaother very good image folio is: http://vanime.gamigo.de/cgi-bin/imagefolio/imageFolio.cgi it's pretty much for all pictures
-try to keep at most 2 chars at the foreground, this is hard in the beginning I know, there are two ways to do it, change the layer mode of the pic (u can change it on the window where al your layers are) soft light or overlay or hard light should work most of the time, if u want to make it really light choose color dodge and really dark color burn.
- try to keep it all one color, for me and I admit there are some exceptions but except the one pic in the foreground the bg should be a monotone color, try to put a layer over the background fill it with one color and put the layer mode on "color" or "hue" just try out a lot wit those layer modes, I can't stress enough how important they are.

Ur bg is quite nice so ur on the right way, keep it up

grtz Naz

Best answers
yea you right those pictures look alot better , its just hard to find good quality pictures thanks

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
np good luck with ur next sigs

grtz Naz

Best answers
alright i just changed my sig again now i have better quality pictures in there and a different BG

Best answers
I like those pics but the bg and the text could use some work. Like I suggest to most people starting out you should find a nice little tutorial site and try a few just to get the basics down. I would also try going for a more simplicit style when first starting out...that way you don't over do it.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very good for a beginner I assure you, alot better then me when I weas a nub.

Anyways go here:

http://www.thinkdan.com
and http://www.wastedyouth.org once it is up.

Anyways on thinkdan go into the tutorials and find tuts that you would like to learn I suggest starting at begginer then once you feel confident move up to intermediate then once you knwo the ropes move on to advance.

Either way good luck m8 hope to see more of your work.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3 if it had higher quality pics.

Best answers
1st one... It'd be better if it was balanced but thats still my fav!

Best answers
if you ask me i like 3 and 5 but 3 could use higher quality like u said

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom