Best answers
This is my thread to show off my sigs, and updates on my website..currently, I'm looking for people to link to my site via link exchange , anyone interested , post here..

Now on to the sigs:

My own sig:

Sig made for Useless Response:

If interested in a link exchange, contact me..

Best answers
I Like Both, It'll Be Nice to See All Your Work Instead Lookign Around to See It

Best answers
Piece of information, alright I can get a domain! But I just need to get some extra moola...

Alright all, I'm getting a job soon, meaning I will be probably taking up hosting. It will be a 5.95$ start fee, with 12$ monthly. I will probably use my job money for my upcoming car insurance(omg its huge), and the spare to pay for the .com that I'll have. Ekzempt.com, hrm, sounds good. If any of my friends can help me out, it'd be great(hint hint guys), and any help from the community will go straight to the site. Heres the package:
-Super $12.00/Monthly $0.00/One-Time
-Bandwidth (Monthly): 18GB
-WebSpace: 400MB
-Ftp Acct: Unlimited
-Subdomains: Unlimited(hosting for ya'll)
-MySQL Database: Unlimited
-PHPMyAdmin: Yes
-PHP / CGI: Yes
-Support and Control Panel: Yes

Best answers
....You plan on having a messageboard or something, cause 400 is a lot of space. Most personal pages would never really go beyond 50 megs at most.

I'll link you once I get my space...it won't be anything much though, just my own personal gallery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom