Best answers
Ive made my first sig and wallpaper with 3dsmax, just click my sig to view the wallpaper,

CnC pleez :)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks really cool as a sig, nice shapes, typo looks excellent for it, but as a wallpaper, it doesn't look as good anymore...

grtz Naz

Best answers
torus knot with a chrome effect...that is one of the best most simple sigs i have seen in a long while..you utilized the colors , text, and glow to a really good extent.

:yes:

Retired
Best answers
I like that sig, its good imo. nicely done, nice shapes etc. but I agree with Naz. that it doesnt look good on a wallpaper.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with these guys. One thing with the wallpaper that may make it look better is to not have so much crap text in there. Does that really serve a purpose?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah naz is right, it looks like an advetisment...not a wp, but still nice

Best answers
Originally posted by TimTheEnchantor
torus knot with a chrome effect...that is one of the best most simple sigs i have seen in a long while..you utilized the colors , text, and glow to a really good extent.
thanx, like I said, im a 3ds n00b, so the whole render is somewhat basic, but i feel i used it to its full extent.

@the rest
well I like it as a wall :p
kinda odd tho, on other forums they've said it the other way around, liking the wall but not the sig, hehe, od..

Best answers
The sig is a bit bulky though, plus the text doesnt go with the wallpaper...

How does the word endless have anything to do with how something controls you? I may be missing something..

The text inside the wallpaper, blended with the torus are too bold. Try opacifying it to make it a little more mystical (as it is endless).

Though the text "Endless" looks very good, but for a wallpaper, since it is in the middle, it wouldn't.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe he means the torus has no beginning or end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom