sig request

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im assuming these are allowed, i saw a few of them here and well. my attempts at making a sig have been less than stellar

what im wanting is a chucky sig, the evil lil doll. preferably this pic. making it look likes he's peeking through the monitor (ignore the stuff off to the side)

i dont any stock background with a picture on top sigs, i want something that makes use of transparancy so it just looks like he is standing on the page, not a simple picture. but it has to look right, ill be honest im going to be picky as hell =P

and some text that says something along the lines of

"Nuttzy
Esf Moderator
"

i dont want it to be the full 600 width allowed by the forums, but more squarish, (not 200x200 but maybe 350 or 400x200, unless you need the extra width anyways.

im perfectly happy with my current sig, but i miss my old school chucky avatar i used to have,

Best answers
lol as i was placing the stock image ect to get ready to work i had this and i though hell that looks good and is simple lol simple ftw =D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gonna be blunt, thats just too plain =(.

i cant say what it needs exactly, but heres what i can pinpoint

the edges on the image of chucky are way too sharp, and the text just looks like it doesnt really belong there. dunno if its the font, or the placement (or both) but it just looks out of place

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
gonna be blunt, thats just too plain =(.

i cant say what it needs exactly, but heres what i can pinpoint

the edges on the image of chucky are way too sharp, and the text just looks like it doesnt really belong there. dunno if its the font, or the placement (or both) but it just looks out of place
DV13, I agree, try adding a 1px black border. Like Nuttzy said, it's like the text is just floating around. If you put a border around it, it'll show the text belongs to the rest of the sig. Just a thought, though. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom