Sig request and C&C thread.

Best answers
I don't usually do DBZ sigs, because most of the time I just cant make them look good enough apart from crappy stocks being way too more common than good quality ones. But since you want a Vegeta sig, WELL, that's a bit different :3

I'm not too happy with it, I might try to make another one using another stock, but this is what I've put together.
Anyhow, here you go. Thoughts please :3

I am aware that might be a bit blinding, so I changed all the colors to blue on another one.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the blue one, I dunno if it's my browser/connection though that makes me see that part of the blue render seems to be missing. Is the blue render the same Height/Width as the one above it?.

Edit: I might go for the origional one actualy. Could you make the border smaller & black (Don't want the border to be a noticable aspecto f the pic). May I also request that you put the text in the postion as shown below (just a little example)

Just a few minor touch ups Is all I think it needs if it's not asking to much.

Best answers
Funny, that's where I placed the name to begin with, in the middle.
But then I moved it to the side as I wasnt sure.
How about now?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could you change the text to blend in with the background (the background of the attack being formed, seethrough i guess sorta).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, that'll do, Thanks again Rayna :yes:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom