• 9 good work!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10 c00l!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i made a sig can you poeple give me crits and a rate in the poll from 1 to 10 it has no special effect innit but i think its cool because you can see some sort of debt in here.
i'm also thinking of animating this sig.
and i still must work on the edges they arnt cutt that nice

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry too plain, I gave u a 5.... cause I don't know if u can actually do better, also ur name is hard-readable and u put no effort in the bg, next to that... it's so big :(, small sigs (smaller ...) look better imho, with exceptions tough.....

anyways offtopic for a moment, why did u leave on the 1on1?

grtz Naz

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeah i still need to work on this but you can see this sig as an "beta" version of the actual sig it isnt ready yet

off topic:
jah ik verliet het omdat mijn kut @home uitviel een uur geen internet,... binne kort als glasvezel er is dan stap ik daarop dan doen we nog een x

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
For a beginner not bad, Kinda basic but not bad. Who ever rated less than 4 Should really be ashamed of themselves because this image isn't that bad. Better than my first attempts, So good job :)

I assure you whoever voted under 5 was just to be funny or to bother you. I know you may not mind but whoever did it chose incorrectly .:\

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
spitfire, did you used some tuts to get that background? because i cant get a nice background, but eehhm do you think i should make some open lines (transparent) in the sig something like this?

Best answers
Vary the size and design of the cuts in your sig.... They all look too much alike.

Best answers
Change the background color white it just doesn't work ;/ Maybe some nice scanlines too! I'll find you a good tutorial for that but its good for a first try... A LOT better than my first try, heh I'm still not to good with Photoshop just keep doing tutorials and as you progress you will be able to put all the things you have learned into one super kick ass peice!

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good job. Its nice for a novice sig maker! I gave you a 5.

BTW I suggest you ocntinue making sigs, in no itme you'll be very good. I went from making crap to making well imo decent sigs.

Also if you get stuck or have some difficulty making sigs don't worry about it, I'm sure it happens to everyone... Even rightn ow I'm stcuk! LOL GOD DAMN LAYOUT MAKING!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thnx, this is my last post for this night with also the last update for this night.

i was fooling arround with the animation and this came out, a little lame but this sig still isnt ready, i am going to work further on it tomorrow i am going to sleep now,
but as you can see with an animation i can only save as GIF so the image is a little f***ed now, but i am going to work on that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom