Best answers
This is mA third n Prob my best sig yet.
wat chuZ think?? o_o o_o

Best answers
whoa thats pretty kool GJ man keep it pu :yes: :yes:

Best answers
thankx.. does anyone know were i can get fonts for photoshop 7.0??..

Best answers
I think its good. The only problem I have with it are the borders. I suggest using the Edit->Stroke on a different layer. To select transparancy press ctrl and click the layer. It will make the border a single pixel all the way around and no faded at all. This is my opinion :)

Best answers
See the border around the blue center and the border around the edges? They are blury and more then one pixel wide all the way around it. I just up there said to make it smaller (the borders) and how to do it :)

Best answers
oh ok.. thanx.. do u think the other 1 or this 1 is better? can you tell the difference??

Best answers
Nearly all Sigs are made with PhotoShop, and anyone that can made sigs like that now where to find stuff (add-ons and etc)

Well thats my opinion

I'm new to Sig making and i know where to find all the fonts and add-ons needed to create things..

Bye Bye

ThanX Brotha (woGasm) 4 da help~
HAHAHA you mean ThanX Brotha (woGasm) who rips Ryoko's designs

Best answers
so i guess that makes you a ripp off for copying the person that first made sigs? or the person who first put pictures in sigs? (ssj_rene)

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ_ReNe
ThanX Brotha (woGasm) 4 da help~
HAHAHA you mean ThanX Brotha (woGasm) who rips Ryoko's designs
shut the **** up u smart ass...
i taught him almost all the **** that he knows ok...
as for me using "ryoko's" idea, i learnt that **** myself thanku very much, so its not his style, plus mine is very ***en differnet, plus look at my sig now u poof, ARGGG im sorry that had to come out mods, but i felt i needed to make my point clear

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom